Gonna fix your queues?

Hidan

I mean really guys waiting for 1h+ as a premium member is crazy... can't imagine how much non premium members have to wait.. Game has been out for a week so I do think it's quite some time that you stabilize your servers and fix the queue issues.. 

What server are you on? If you're getting anything more than #2000+, Madda would advise starting in another server until the hype dies down.

Note: Blade and Soul has not been out for a week, Premium members do not experience 1 hour wait times. Stop.

4 minutes ago, Madda said:

What server are you on? If you're getting anything more than #2000+, Madda would advise starting in another server until the hype dies down.

Note: Blade and Soul has not been out for a week, Premium members do not experience 1 hour wait times. Stop.

I experience waiting times longer than 1 hour in the Premium queue on the Windrest server. There are 1.8k+- free players in que and 1.4k+- premium players in the que.

The main thing is that people like you and me gets queues while lame bots are all over the place. And Madda yes I'm a premium member I'm on Windrest and I did experience 1h waiting time, so pls don't talk unprepared. Stop.

Archived