First impression of Blade and soul Eu

DarkEj

I got played at korean and russian server so i pretty good knew what is blade and soul.
I waited very long for Eu official server and  i just want share what i found... i knew Ncsoft since lineage 2 , there i remember Nc as good company who worked well....
So lets star with bad what i have got thru on my way there now i got 45 lvl.
Tried all what we can have now:
Content is pretty small, geotextures also not every where fine, this crazy quaeu of 2-3k peoples, too much bugs... sure , are u even trying fix them? 
Mad disconnects , also bugged much times. 
and last thin that really pissed me off is, sureno 45 lvl base contents no weapons like shark or others...
no  new locations , full of damn traders , nobody moderate chat, sure i got 15 mins work, and my chat looks clear, btw block list have only 50 persons?
so one day the madness will be back, also to cure it u made a genius system of no mail while not donated sure guys nobody want spent money on garbage, u will not go far with these service, also when servers crashes or something happens , no announcements , no information about what happening, i knew u got a lot of work.. but sure u need a person who will contact player, becouse now, i can rate this servers lower then russian =\ i dont even compare to Kr version.
its not a blade and soul its crap with fail.
i also got possetive aspects ,  pretty stable in game, no lags, (except disonects) , good loking game, from start it looks like - wow all is great... gj
sure u need a good comunity maneger, and solve a lot of troubles or people will be bored with this.... =\

all the best
Dark Ej.
i hope u can fix it , i want to stay there, but i dont want to donate\play on garbage

my humble opinion on this game above all what I don't like at all:

to get premium you need less than 1000 tokens but they force you to spend 20 € to get 1600

if you don't get premium you cant log in game for queues are eternal

if you don't get premium mobs don't drop money

gathering is just a dream, few nodes famered by farmers ergo you can't upgrade professions and/or make money

the auction for loots in dungeons is pretty ridiculous: to get the item I needed I spent all my silver and what was left were 3 bronzes

quest rewards are too poor as far as money are concerned

very poor optimization of the game. Even with 60-120 fps stuttering is always there no matter which settings you get.

Tbh I m not sure this will be the game I'll play for the next months

Ty for the attention

Krystabel

(PS: I dunno how to set a name in the forum...)

Krystabel  thank u for response :)
sure feel so, weird, btw when u reach level 45, its become easy with cash :)
and gathering i guess is fine, u always can make chanel switch and find locations where is less of players :)
but yeah all what u said is pretty damn thing:(

It is so funny every game that releases "New" or maybe be older as this Game is already sience it launched in Korea and stuff, but its always the Same at every game,
Its a F2P Game, PPL complain they should pay money so they are equal with ppl who Support a game "oh no make the game so nobody at all needs to pay anything and it would be fair" haha good joke its still a company and they still need money to live same as you guys need it there will never be a F2P game without premium or Cash Shop thats a Dream, but this game is not unfair just couse you may need more time as a F2P player then a Premium Player does, if your working and making money then go and Get Premium instead of Crying? if you cant afford them what? 15$? or what it is? Then you job aktually sux im sry.

Besides that every game that releases in the forum 1000 Or more PPL go and Cry about its Unfair and Bla Bla, you really believe anyone who plays games like this or other games did not Read stuff like this at least a 100 Times? or more? you Really believe anyone cares what you think about stuff like this? The game just came out here and it will not be on the second it releases Perfekt, Just chill and relax if you Enjoy the game then Stay and have fun if you dont like it Just GO and stop trying to get other ppl couse you dont like it to leave the game!

BYE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT

Unreached

Well im not f2p player :)
more then 3 year i invest in games while playing 10eur per month or more\bit less.
Its not a crying, its just an opinion, i guess pretty balanced, a bit threatful, but so.
Do u like to play bad games? I guess no, but now for me its time, like trial , if server and company seems solidm then its worth my money and time, now i wasted time, and got a surpsrised what i reach at end (just now, for this patch.). 
Idk i can only hope, that this topic will find a reaction, not even more. 
also im interested what other players think about this.

Archived