Premium from unofficial source?!

Furychan

So...as everyone know...the que is TERRIBLE...and most players are thinking about buying premium. So as you know...there are lot of bots and spammers for gold and etc. So i have few questions about that.

1. Is it legal?

2. There are offers for premium membership for 30days for 5$ which is much more cheaper than the official store?! Is this bann-able ? Is it legal ? Or these are scamms?

3. Is there other way to buy premium membership FROM THE OFFICIAL store (ingame) except paypal and credit card? It is a little a bit complicate but at the moment i can use only my debit card.

I love this game and i need some info about these stuffs...please someone give me information. 

Thank you very much!

1 - If you mean from the ones who are spamming in-game they are all illegal, don't buy from them

2 - That price is way too low, probably stolen ncoin codes. You can get banned from buying it if that's the case.

3 - I recommend trying official retailers, i think from NA you can buy from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/NCsoft-NCoin-1600-Online-Game/dp/B01ACNVSZ0/ref=pd_sim_367_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=61rV9wyOVPL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=1DTNJQDAENJGHQAFP3XG

It isn't available to purchase here because i'm not from NA but it should be for you (if you're from NA), otherwise try to check your local retailers.

Archived