Great laptop that will able to run BnS?

gAndre

Hey guys! I'm really interested in this game and I'm looking for a laptop around the $800-$1,000 price range that would be able to run it at 60 fps or around there (resolution and quality doesn't really mean much to me, but the quality at around medium settings is the only thing I really ask for). Before getting the "Why not get a desktop?" responses, I agree that a desktop would be a more viable option. I would definitely get a desktop, but I need a laptop for me to use for college so that's no longer an option. And it'd be nice to be able to play games on it in my dorm and when going back home to family.

This is my current laptop which is a HP Envy TS 17 and the following images list most of its specs:

abf768da934412654c5e986080870079.png

32f364f8db42fe7e0dd435d2fbabbd60.png

Also, if any of you guys that are playing this game on a laptop, feel free to share the name of it and its pros and cons concerning the performance of this game. Thanks for the help and all replies will be greatly appreciated

If there is any information that I left out that is needed, feel free to tell me :^)

2 minutes ago, shirooooooooO said:

I've got shitty laptop with 2 gb in it, no name processor etc. and im running BnS just fine (50-60 fps). I can't recommend any laptop cuz i don't know any buuuuut just wanted to point that out :D

Oh for real? I gotta test it out after it's done downloading, I'll edit the post and say how many frames it floats around. Thanks for that info man :)

1 hour ago, shirooooooooO said:

I've got shitty laptop with 2 gb in it, no name processor etc. and im running BnS just fine (50-60 fps). I can't recommend any laptop cuz i don't know any buuuuut just wanted to point that out :D

Whoa seriously ? What kind of magic did you use ? I have a PC with decent specs and yet playing with 30 FPS tops

I Have the Same Problem I Have  a INtel i7 4675T cpu and 10 gb of ram aswell as Geforce 730A with 2gb or 1gb dedicated graphics and still only when 20-30fps on blade and soul while i get 200+ and 40+ on gta 5 and csgo lol can anyone help me

I Have the Same Problem I Have  a INtel i7 4675T cpu and 10 gb of ram aswell as Geforce 730A with 2gb or 1gb dedicated graphics and still only when 20-30fps on blade and soul while i get 200+ and 40+ on gta 5 and csgo lol can anyone help me

You're obviously not using your graphics card , you are using your intel hd graphics . Check if your laptop has integrated intel hd graphics.

The laptop u posted is not for gaming, i7 here is wasted, a i5 could already do the job very well, if u are planning to play at 1980x1080 actually u need a far better GPU. With integrated Intel u can't even play on 1366x768. I would suggest to check out laptons that have i5 cpu and some GPU like gtx950m/r7 m370 

Don't go near Dell or Alienware. I got my MSI GT70 2OC on eBay second hand for £600. It was 13 months old when i got it. You will get more bang for your buck by getting a second hand one that's not that old.  I play any game at max settings with mine with no issues at all. You may even be lucky and get a MSI brand new for your price range. Also look at top spec ASUS RoG PCs. Cheaper than MSI and very good.

3 hours ago, DesertRat said:

Don't go near Dell or Alienware. I got my MSI GT70 2OC on eBay second hand for £600. It was 13 months old when i got it. You will get more bang for your buck by getting a second hand one that's not that old.  I play any game at max settings with mine with no issues at all. You may even be lucky and get a MSI brand new for your price range. Also look at top spec ASUS RoG PCs. Cheaper than MSI and very good.

Okay cool, thanks man. I'll definitely consider the MSI GT70 2OC because on Amazon it's $850 barely used so it's definitely tempting. And if not that, I might go for the Asus RoG G750j. 

Cannot recommend MSI enough. The one i have also has back lit SteelSeries keyboard and Dynaudio 3 speaker system for great sound. Definitely need the HD 17 " back lit screen. There isn't much between the G Seriies MSI's and the Asus RoGs's but think MSI take it slightly on quality of components and build. BTW, they are not light as they are classed as desktop replacement pcs.

13 hours ago, DesertRat said:

Cannot recommend MSI enough. The one i have also has back lit SteelSeries keyboard and Dynaudio 3 speaker system for great sound. Definitely need the HD 17 " back lit screen. There isn't much between the G Seriies MSI's and the Asus RoGs's but think MSI take it slightly on quality of components and build. BTW, they are not light as they are classed as desktop replacement pcs.

Seems really tempting, looks like that's the one I'm getting. Thanks for the help dude.

Archived