The unluckiest of the unlucky

iMarsh

The title is not only meant for me, of course, but also to some other people. And it should also be a name of a Boss that would give every outfit for those who fought hard as hell, just like me.

I know you guys are all lucky and sheiza (however you write that) and get costumes between the 1st and 10th time spinning the *cricket* wheels, I know. Oh god, that feel must be so good. I can only wonder. But what about those who are unlucky as hell? Like me and some others? This is not a joke, I've spinned the Deva wheel OVER 100 times and got no outfit and 2 Auras. Are you serious? It can drop 9 items but somehow, for me, it can only drop 8 and 1 of those 8 was only TWICE in 100+. Seriously? What about the Lycan or Lyncan whatever. Over 30, no outfit :D 5 or 6 items can be droped there, 4 for me. No outfit what-so-ever. Only soul shield packs and *cricket* weapon boxes!

Please, senpais, teach me how you do that. Teach me how you manage to kill a boss, go on the wheel and CHAKA LAKA BOOM BABY! Outfit 1st try.

This is Marsh, The unluckiest of the unlucky and I wish you the best of luck.

Archived