ERROR E01008 FIX HERE!

Wanglover

12 minutes ago, Wanglover said:

follow these steps exactly like i did. im in game now.

It's a server end issue causing it. If you fix it you'll d/c shortly after and the host IP on the file will be changed, causing the issue to repeat. It's on their end. just gotta wait till it's fixed.

I found this fix on reddit about 3 hours ago and while it did resolve the 01008 error, I was again disconnected and having various launcher issues. Every time I fix one a new one pops up. The only other game I had this many launcher issues with was AION. I really don't understand why this company designs such terrible launchers. 

I just did a system restore, and updated the game, verified. It's logging me in now. If I get disconnected again and start having launcher problems again I will try reinstalling the launcher. 

Guys, you can do whatever you want on your computer, it will definitely NOT solve the connection issue because it's their server which is causing this and you can't do anything about it! All you guys need to do is: Be patient, drink a cup of coffee or whatever and wait until NCSoft fixed their server issue, then we'll be able to play again... Jeez...

Archived