Combat is so boring, Anything to do other than fighting monsters?

xaqq

Just now, Lorleyan said:

No more fixed skill rotations like you have in WoW and it's countless clones.I find I'm using my skills i

I would really like to know which MMO's OP has played that has better combat.

I'm not being sarcastic. I would really like to know as I have not come across any.

Certainly not Tera, Aion, Guild Wars 2, WoW, STO, Rift, ESO, The Secret World, Archeage or Wildstar (all MMO's I have played)

Btw, anyone else hyped for Black Desert? 

yea i know what you mean by refreshing for an mmo. If you're looking for an "MMORPG" that's better in terms of combat. I hate to say this but it's dragon nest. Get to level 60 in dragon nest and all you'll be doing is pvping. You'll realize the game leans solely on combat and is shit at everything else. The pvp is good enough that you might as well make a 3d fighter out of it. 

The devs basically quit making good pve content because the pvp keeps it alive enough to survive solely from that.

The reason why it's the best is because it's an instance based game. So yea you can imagine.

LoL again :D Its not my dream game. I playing this 4 days so far.

You are so f**** dumb dude :D compare an mmo to ssb ... :D What did u expect ? Sandboxed Tekken or what ? 
I also played  Tera, Aion, Guild Wars 2, WoW, STO, Rift, ESO, The Secret World, Archeage or Wildstar  and much more.

This one is the best so far.
What you say is like: you play 2 match ssb and then u call it shet.

Just now, Shepard said:

Tera, Aion, Guild Wars 2, WoW, STO, Rift, ESO, The Secret World, Archeage or Wildstar

Yea that's exactly why you don't have the right to talk^.

you live in an mmorpg hole and severely need to get out of it.

You're such a *cricket*ing idiot... you clearly don't understand how the game's combat system and skill tree work.

If you think that the skills trees don't allow you to change your play style, you're either illiterate or a troll.

Not to mention you're editing the posts your responding to in order to further the look of being an illiterate trolling 10 year old whose got nothing better to do than say "I know and I'm the best at everything!" Seriously. Grow up.

Game's combat must be pretty bad if you can only compare it to games that are completely irrelevant to dismiss it *rolls eyes*. Never have I witnessed such great insight into the woefully simplistic and one-dimensional combat that you understand in entirety. A master of competitive games that plays SSB, I can only but bow before thee.

Archived