Low amount of gear???

Norway

Is it just me or is there not that much gear to acquire in this game? I am level 19 and I'm just on my second weapon that I have had since level 7. Is it gonna be like this throughout the rest of the game as well or does more useable gear start to drop as soon as I hit the high levels?

You'll keep the same gear throughout the whole game.  What you'll do is keep upgrading them by feeding them other gear called evolving.  Every 5 gear levels, you'll need a specific item and some reagents to "breakthrough" to next set of 5 levels.  The bulk of your stats will actually come from soul shields.

Yeah, the game seems to revolve around the aspect of upgrading things rather than acquiring new things. I kind like that, but I am having a very hard time finding the breakthrough material for my weapon. I need a Stalker Staff, and it's very hard to find

The stalker staff is found from the wheel of fate in Foshi Pyres.  You could also try buying off the marketplace.  They usually sell for 20 copper give or take.  Or just ask in chat to trade with any other stalker gear you get from the wheel of fate with someone else.

Archived