Strong soul shields on Destroyers @ lv.45?

Masqava

What are strong soul shield sets for destroyers and what kind of soul shields to infuse them with? The weapons/accesoiries are pretty straight forward as it's just upgrading the same thing. 

Wondering what soul shield to go for at lv.45 and where to get it.

PvE: Poh Set

PvP: Moonwater arena set (Although I would highly recommend this option for destroyer, as it yields the highest amount of HP) 

In terms of infusing, from what I've heard, crit is always the stat to go for. I play an FM, so an increase in crit is my playstyle, so I went with that. 

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, ThoomasoN said:

And after update? Bloodshade or Endless Tower or combination of these?

Game changed ya all.

New to 45 : Get Moon Arena SS before you just died off anything because not enough health. (>survival <stats)

Somewhat experience-casual 45: Get Blackram SS full (purple) if you don't want bother yourself with extreme cost of unsealing charms and time to farm BSH and Endless Set

Experienced/Hardcore 45: Get full Bloodshed SS full (purple) or Endless (Mushin's Tower) SS full (purple), either set works, BSSS tent to have more set and ok on hp while Endless is all HP meaty buff

Best(so far): Mix n Match Bloodshed + Endless = I can only tell you do not use Bloodshed #2 as it's one of the worst piece in entire set. Use Endless on #2 instead. Mix n Match do a 3/5 or 5/3 depends on which direction you wanna go >>> meaty or damagy

The combination I'm going to use is:

- Mushin Tower: 2, 4, 6

- Bloodshade Harbor: 3, 5, 7

- Either of the above: 1, 8

All rolled with crit as secondary stat.

For upgrade, the best fodder is the crafted purple crit soul shield (don't know the name).

On 24 januari 2016 at 4:16 AM, BigJ01 said:

Yep, what xDrakon said. Every class needs crit, tons of skills proc only on crit. Just get some elite crit shields from poh for now, and later you can get moonwater crit primers from soul wardens. 

Where do i find soulwardens? And what is moonwater crit primers? Sorry newbie here :P

2 hours ago, Flyfish said:

Where do i find soulwardens? And what is moonwater crit primers? Sorry newbie here :P

1. All the professions can be found in jadestone village - soul wardens are sort of near the warehouse guy, look for the soul shield icon on the mini map

2. Primers are soulshields that are made by soulwardens that only have one stat (like crit/evasion/piercing/etc) and no other stat. You fuse those on your regular soulshields to get a bonus to that stat. Each soulshield has a certain max that can be fused onto it and when you fuse there is a random range depending on the amount of stat on the soulshield you are fusing (the one that has only 1 stat). So basically soulwarden primers are the best primers in game because you will never find any other shield piece with stats that high to add to yours, and moonwater crit primers are just the moonwater version, the best currently in game. There's also viridian and cinderlands that can be crafted by soul wardens.

calculated all the stats etc... to maximize your potential crit for pve and raw damage your best sets going to be as follows with the said rolls

1-Bloodshade 2420 hp 160 acc 68 crit - max infuse 114

2-Tower 2540 hp 168 crit 71 def - max infuse 120

3-Bloodshade 2650 hp 175 block 75 crit - max infuse 125

4-Tower 2770 hp 183 acc 78 crit - max infuse 131

5-Bloodshade 3000 hp 199 crit 84 def - max infuse 142

6-Tower 3120 hp 206 def 88 crit - max infuse 147

7-Bloodshade 3230 hp 214 crit 91 eva - max infuse 153

8-Bloodshade 3350 hp 221 crit 94 def OR 4290 hp 221 crit - max infuse 158

if you are looking to do open world pvp or want to tank more and have maximized hp and evasion 

1-Bloodshade 2420 hp 160 acc 68 eva - max infuse 114

2-Bloodshade 4220 hp 71 def - max infuse 120

3-Tower 4400 hp 75 eva - max infuse 125

4-Bloodshade 2770 hp 183 eva 78 acc - max infuse 131

5-Tower 4990 hp 84 eva - max infuse 142

6-Bloodshade 5180 hp 206 acc 88 eva - max infuse 147

7-Tower 5370 hp 91 eva - max infuse 153

8-Bloodshade 3350 hp 221 crit 94 def OR 4290 hp 221 crit - max infuse 15

could be wrong but for the most part these seem to be the two builds to go for 

Archived