Newbie questions, please help me

CrazyTarget

So I started playing BnS for the first time like 3 days ago and I have some questions:

1. How is the craft system in this game?

What can I craft and is it worth it or hard?

2. What do I do with the Soul Shields that are weak for me?

Do I sell them or keep them for something else?

3. Should I keep increasing my weapon stats or in the future should I buy a new one? (that lvl 3-4 weapon that we all got from a quest)

4. I have a Kung Fu Master and a Blade Master, what Soul Shields should I build? (I mean what stats do I need for them)

For now, this are the only questions I have :D

2 hours ago, CrazyTarget said:

So I started playing BnS for the first time like 3 days ago and I have some questions:

1. How is the craft system in this game?

What can I craft and is it worth it or hard?

2. What do I do with the Soul Shields that are weak for me?

Do I sell them or keep them for something else?

3. Should I keep increasing my weapon stats or in the future should I buy a new one? (that lvl 3-4 weapon that we all got from a quest)

4. I have a Kung Fu Master and a Blade Master, what Soul Shields should I build? (I mean what stats do I need for them)

For now, this are the only questions I have :D

1. Crafting system is not complicated compare some other mmorpg's. You can craft items for upgrading your weapon , craft unsealing charms or keys for open locked items , craft healing pots etc. usually you cant craft someting for geting profit from it.

2. it's better to salvage them. you can get dust for crafting from them. 

3.Yes keep upgrading your hongmoon weapon because its one of the best weapon you can get in the game

4.That depends on what you gona do pvp or pve. google it there is lots of guides on the internet for kung fu and bm

Archived