OK NCSOFT.....

Ayane69

Please answer the following questions/points.

1) Why the error 200, and DO NOT say "Google it", how about doing your job and documenting error codes.

2) Why is there NO Servers STATUS Page ?? and don't give the "Goggle it" response.

3) Why will not the game start after the PIN has been entered and all it does is keep having the point of view scroll all over the place with the Blade and Soul splash screen ??

4) Why should ANYONE pay REAL Money to buy items from the in game store when the game crashes, refuses to start or other issues ??

5) How long was this game being played in other countries and yet still has these critical flaws ??

6) Why must players DELETE  character to "move" to one of the newer servers ?? Other MMORPGs don't have that issue, and allowed FREE server transfers when new servers are added.

Even though this game is supposedly new, you (NCsoft) seem hell bent on losing your player base/source of income.

While the game play, mechanics seem really interesting, they're not gonna be enough for players to go back to older games or try newer ones.

1) Check the news and announcements forum post. Servers are under emergency maintenance. Follow them on twitter/facebook etc. They put it out there.

2) see #1

3) See computer specs. thousands are not having the issue, sure its not on your end?

4) see #3

5) not sure what the critical flaws are other then the crazy ques the first 4 days.

6) they have stated from the beginning that server transfers would not be happening. 

Same thing happened. But one quick look in New and Announcements I see this posted an hour ago.  People complaining all the time, but I haven't been majorly inconvenienced at all yet by BnS. And how many MMORPGs allowed free transfers, pretty sure I can only count on less than one hand the number that did that. I don't know whats wrong with your comp but my game has not crashed once besides the time my cat pulled the power plug.. pretty damn sure thats bns' fault.

Is probably server related questions so I will just answer them all at the same time.

Servers cost  A LOT to run, and the idea behind a server is generally to tell u where you are what you are hitting, life hp, you contrary to other player around the world..

It used to be if you played from another location the difference in seconds would be major (30 seconds or even more, depending on where you live) thats why even web browsers have servers so you get them almost instantly, and each person is in these servers so that it wont take you 30+ seconds to get an answer when you need it in seconds, servers calculate that time so it becomes as stable as possible, in a game like this where you instantly die if not responding you kinda have to have servers, and that means everything is connected to servers.

4:

Believe it or not, but these people stress themselves out as we are speaking, like truly stressed out on a Saturday evening while we are just playing. I am not saying that they should not keep their jobs in tact or it is def. not an excuse but they have already explained that the "support" is overflowing, beyond what anyone expected. It is probably even bigger than wildstar, you can already see how many there are in the forums......

10 minutes ago, Ayane69 said:

Please answer the following questions/points.

1) Why the error 200, and DO NOT say "Google it", how about doing your job and documenting error codes.

2) Why is there NO Servers STATUS Page ?? and don't give the "Goggle it" response.

3) Why will not the game start after the PIN has been entered and all it does is keep having the point of view scroll all over the place with the Blade and Soul splash screen ??

4) Why should ANYONE pay REAL Money to buy items from the in game store when the game crashes, refuses to start or other issues ??

5) How long was this game being played in other countries and yet still has these critical flaws ??

6) Why must players DELETE  character to "move" to one of the newer servers ?? Other MMORPGs don't have that issue, and allowed FREE server transfers when new servers are added.

Even though this game is supposedly new, you (NCsoft) seem hell bent on losing your player base/source of income.

While the game play, mechanics seem really interesting, they're not gonna be enough for players to go back to older games or try newer ones.

It's almost like you have never played an MMORPG at launch before. lol

Read the forums for WHAT information. All I've seen is page after page after page on just error code 200 and NO explanation of what it means.

For the people who have the IP ban/block issue, try using a VPN to connect to Dallas Texas server, amazingly enough, the IP block issues I was having vanished.

6 hours ago, katsuchiyo said:

1) Check the news and announcements forum post. Servers are under emergency maintenance. Follow them on twitter/facebook etc. They put it out there.

2) see #1

3) See computer specs. thousands are not having the issue, sure its not on your end?

4) see #3

5) not sure what the critical flaws are other then the crazy ques the first 4 days.

6) they have stated from the beginning that server transfers would not be happening. 

I'm extremely positive that the issue is NOT on my end, as are an indeterminate number of OTHER PLAYERS have exactly the SAME ISSUE(S) and I seriously hope people are playing on machines 2-3 years if not newer, so minimum system requirements shouldn't be the issue that's plaguing all the error 200 recipients.

See previous discussion to deal with "Point 3&4".

All I've found on Forums posts are pages upon pages upon pages of errors NOT DEALING with QUE TIMES.

The "News" pages don't inform people of servers being down, just all the golly gee neat stuff in the game, so point number 1 is a complete farce.

Also some people don't use Facebook, Twitter or BOTH, a server status page can easily be done as a post on those.

YES there are growing pains for ANY new game, but NCSOFT could've provided very SIMPLE information, so people aren't posting "What The F*CK is error 200??", just for fun count how many posts are on THAT topic alone, and you'll see that I'm NOT ALONE with that error.

Archived