Failed to connect to server. (204)

WhiteBuii

I've gotten the same message too, " Failed to connect to server. (204) ". Although i don't really know whats causing it, i do know that the message only appears for me after i put the code in, and after i press esc, unless its just coincidental timing. It doesnt crash it. it jus calmly closes out and dissappears. Is this exactly what everyone else has been getting? (The escape key might not have anything to do with this but meh)

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jayee said:

#GG for all those with...

ZFripK6.png

...premium memberships

And for all the noobies creating there characters.... GG NCSOFT... YOU DID IT!

1 minute ago, Agnaktor1234 said:

I've gotten the same message too, " Failed to connect to server. (204) ". Although i don't really know whats causing it, i do know that the message only appears for me after i put the code in, and after i press esc, unless its just coincidental timing. It doesnt crash it. it jus calmly closes out and dissappears. Is this exactly what everyone else has been getting? (The escape key might not have anything to do with this but meh)

Yes, majority of people are having this issue right now. NCSOFT is currently trying to fix the issue. Let us be patient and remain calm.

1 minute ago, nightro said:

so everyone from Iksanun is having the same problem? or the other servers too?

Don't think it's even a particular server as much as just the base login servers.  Seems a few commented that this was their first time playing and were making characters without having the chance to even select their server yet.

Just finished downloading first part of game which took 1 hour and 12 minutes then 2nd part was 17 minutes then installing was 20minutes and when the game loads up I made a pin and entered pin in and boom i get this message.  that's time wasted.  i guess ill sleep and come back and see if it's fixed

1 minute ago, ZombieTech said:

Don't think it's even a particular server as much as just the base login servers.  Seems a few commented that this was their first time playing and were making characters without having the chance to even select their server yet.

I also think that. there must only be something with the login servers and the NA servers. 

Archived