Failed to connect to server. (204)

WhiteBuii

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is a server really a server if it isn't serving? Shouldn't it be doing some serving if it really wants to be considered a server? If it isn't serving it could just as well call itself a tree, or a fish, or Donald Trump.

Just now, ZombieTech said:

Still shouldn't be taking this long.  Been close to 2 hours now at least.

But that some service should be with and error and they're trying to fix this...

Just now, Chayna said:

Restart servers ain't like dusting crops...

Finally someone who understand. Ahahahaha

4 minutes ago, Chayna said:

I may have to eat all my Toaster Strudel in protest to this. NCSoft do you really want to be responsible for me not fitting in my bikini on spring break?

Gimme some too, the wait is killing me. Hahahahahaha

7 minutes ago, HolyDragonBR said:

But that some service should be with and error and they're trying to fix this...

Finally someone who understand. Ahahahaha

Gimme some too, the wait is killing me. Hahahahahaha

Well whatever you wish to think... server restarts don't take multiple hours... this isn't the 1980s/1990s anymore.  For those of us just now trying to start up the game for the very first time and make our first character... this isn't making the best first-impression.  Haven't even gotten all the way into the game yet.

There are those of us that work long hours all week, and have very limited time to play.  Been looking forward to playing BnS this weekend all week long.

EDIT: This week I have 2 days off, whereas next week I only have one day off.  If I can't get in this weekend, I'm not even going to bother attempting to waste time on this anymore next weekend with only one day off.  Just how it is... -_-

Just now, ZombieTech said:

Well whatever you wish to think... server restarts don't take multiple hours... this isn't the 1980s/1990s anymore.  For those of us just now trying to start up the game for the very first time and make our first character... this isn't making the best first-impression.  Haven't even gotten all the way into the game yet.

There are those of us that work long hours all week, and have very limited time to play.  Been looking forward to playing BnS this weekend all week long.

I work all day and study at night, but I work administring and solving server problems and I know how some bugs can be very difficult to solve and I bet they're trying a lot, so let's gave pacience and hope it can get solved soon. :D

Archived