WhiteBuii

Failed to connect to server. (204)

3 minutes ago, HolyDragonBR said:

Do you know of the Soul Fighter will be an melee class?

Soul fighters have two stances --- one for melee, the other for ranged. It seems to specialize in hand-to-hand combat similar to the Kung Fu master, and then it's ranged abilities are similar to a Force master's ice spells.   That's what it looked like from gameplay videos at least.

Akena   
1 minute ago, ZombieTech said:

Same here, plan to rock both.  Bit nervous from what I've heard for BD, that the end-game is supposed to be fairly PvP-focused, but guess we'll see. :P

I have always been bad at PVP lol hopefully it isn't T^T

Graeuel   
1 minute ago, Assassinaab said:

well now it says (2000)

Maybe now they're actually doing something!

6 minutes ago, Assassinaab said:

well now it says (2000)

(2000) is the same message as when they had the servers down for maintenance so I would take this as progression.  I don't know if it is a good sign but progression.  My hunch says the re-start did not fix the issue and they have having to patch the servers.

Basalisk   
Just now, 852273_1452550217 said:

(2000) is the same message as when they had the servers down for maintenance so I would take this as progression.  I don't know if it is a good sign but progression.  My hunch says the re-start did not fix the issue and they have having to patch the servers.

Not gonna lie but I'm scared of the queue line that is going to occur when the error goes away. 

5 minutes ago, Assassinaab said:

ya so does (204) and  (200)

Actually 200, if it's just a one-off and not everybody can mean IP verification/authentication issue... typically from being behind a Proxy, Firewall, or Bouncer; or can also be an issue with clearing out verified locations from account settings on NCSoft website and re-authenticating upon login to launcher via email.

204, I think, is more just the servers are up, but an error/glitch/bug has occurred, etc.

2000 is more than likely the servers being down for a hotfix/patch or login was attempted in the middle of a server-restart.

Edited by ZombieTech

1 minute ago, Evillurks said:

have this error on NA but work fine on EU..need BnS andmin to verify this error

ohh my bad!!!

An open letter to NCSoft

B&S is a fantastic game.. and you are ruining it.  You are under performing to the demand for this game.  The good news is the situation is recoverable but you must act now and act quickly.  Please take the following steps if you want a successful launch.

1) Increase the size and number of your servers by 10x

2) Guarantee queue times of < 10 minutes (for all players)

3) Increase maintenance support for the servers

4) Develop fast response protocols to have servers back up within 10 minutes

5) Compensate players for extended outages

6) Develop e-sport infrastructure

I love this game and want it to be successful.  I think you want it to be successful too but you must recognize the path you are on will lead to failure.  Have the courage to go big.

1 minute ago, 852273_1452550217 said:

An open letter to NCSoft

B&S is a fantastic game.. and you are ruining it.  You are under performing to the demand for this game.  The good news is the situation is recoverable but you must act now and act quickly.  Please take the following steps if you want a successful launch.

1) Increase the size and number of your servers by 10x

2) Guarantee queue times of < 10 minutes (for all players)

3) Increase maintenance support for the servers

4) Develop fast response protocols to have servers back up within 10 minutes

5) Compensate players for extended outages

6) Develop e-sport infrastructure

I love this game and want it to be successful.  I think you want it to be successful too but you must recognize the path you are on will lead to failure.  Have the courage to go big.

Indeed & Agreed... but uhhh, e-sport infastructure? *scratches head* o_O