Game won't load after I enter my pin.

KanakaTheFox

Now, after the entire crashing ordeal, I'm dealing with the fact that I can't even play after I enter my pin in. The pin screen will go away after I enter it, not saying if I entered it incorrectly or not and I'll be stuck at the loading screen that plays in the background of that. I've sat and waited to no change. It doesn't crash or freeze, it just keeps playing the background without any change.
What is going on? I'm starting to encounter nothing but bug after bug and its infuriating that I can't enjoy this game to its fullest because there are so many issues right now. Anyone with any ideas, let me know.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just happened to me this moment. Endless Blade and Soul loading after pin. Never happened before but after the game crashed due to an internet issue, I tried to log in, told me I was still logged in, then I restarted the client and the next time I entered the PIN, the endless loop began...

On 23/01/2016 at 9:29 AM, KanakaTheFox said:

Now, after the entire crashing ordeal, I'm dealing with the fact that I can't even play after I enter my pin in. The pin screen will go away after I enter it, not saying if I entered it incorrectly or not and I'll be stuck at the loading screen that plays in the background of that. I've sat and waited to no change. It doesn't crash or freeze, it just keeps playing the background without any change.
What is going on? I'm starting to encounter nothing but bug after bug and its infuriating that I can't enjoy this game to its fullest because there are so many issues right now. Anyone with any ideas, let me know.

ya i got the same issue.. :(

Archived