Game won't load after I enter my pin.

KanakaTheFox

4 minutes ago, leDafaQ said:

same issue here and i just downloaded the game. did anyone find any solution???

but just now, i typed the pin and left it there just playing the background, and it let me join, so for me problem solved :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • NCSOFT

It can take some time to log in. If the client hasn't error-ed out or if you haven't been kicked to the desktop, leave the client running and it will log in. It can take a long time sometimes. 

Hi, tried everything to fix this but nothing happends. So better to keep threat alive to make it more noticable. Some says wait... wait... and finally will pop up well i waited -.- whole "The X Files" with commercials xD and NOTHING. Its monday so servers should be not so crowded like on weekend and guess what, i didnt had to wait more than 1-2min to login. Hope we can some explanation soon.

Greetings

i played this game for 24 hours and encounterd alot of errors crashes already =( doesnt feel like a finished game with this many crashed errors with client not shutting down properly or the security guard program + conflict with razer chroma program etc etc. And now this error after pin number

Archived