Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LuckyLukse said:

WOW's latest expansion was terrible for a good week trying to log on. Wait times averaging close to 5 hours on some higher pop servers. It was not fun

Ummm.. im on the most populated pvp server NA.. and other has NEVER been a que during WoD!

5 minutes ago, Mythic said:

Ummm.. im on the most populated pvp server NA.. and other has NEVER been a que during WoD!

There were ridiculous queue times for the WoD launch. I'm not going to do the research to prove it, just google it and you'll see.

2 minutes ago, Serjekk said:

There were ridiculous queue times for the WoD launch. I'm not going to do the research to prove it, just google it and you'll see.

The que times on tich were stupid in mop.. not once.. has there been a que during wod..highest pop pvp server.. not once.. n i log in everyday to atleast do professions.

and. not once in long ques on tich during other expansions.. did i wait 4 HOURS (and still waiting) on a que!

7 minutes ago, Mythic said:

The que times on tich were stupid in mop.. not once.. has there been a que during wod..highest pop pvp server.. not once.. n i log in everyday to atleast do professions.

and. not once in long ques on tich during other expansions.. did i wait 4 HOURS (and still waiting) on a que!

You must not have played during the first couple of days when WoD released.

really sad, I was waiting for this game for so long... now that its out I can't play it because of the insanely long queues :( ... not going to spend time and money into a game that makes me wait to play. there are too many games out there that don't force you to wait in line. oh well, they did a really good job with this game, over all, but this waiting makes it not worth it. I might try again when there is no wait time to play.

It's blatantly obvious why the queue is so bad. They don't want to make more servers because they WANT people to sit in the queue to get mad and upset from not being able to play that they eventually throw money at the screen for the overpriced Premium membership. It's just absurd that on top of wanting money from the in game shop, as well as the 5 per extra character slot, that on TOP of all that they want you to spend 14 a month on a premium for a FREE game just to have lower queue times

5 hours ago, TheGodchild said:

I'm more amused that there's no out-of-game option/store to even purchase the premium time...if you didn't buy any off the start, you're stuck waiting in all these insane queues to get access to the store to buy it.

You can purchase NC coins on this website, purchase the student pack for 7 days of premium.

https://shop.bladeandsoul.com/signature/list?lang=en-US

Archived