Expanded server capacity my *cricket*.......

Nikirii

"You are #1942 in queue waiting to connect. Estimated wait time: 113 min."

Dear NCSoft,

You did NOT expand server capacity. I get into the same size queues as before the supposed expansion. For people who might not have 2 hrs to wait to log in let alone spend some quality time in game, this royally sucks.

For me, at least, getting queue times like these just turns me off toward even trying to log into B&S.

Yea game is only live a couple days blah blah, sure. But it's still a bad impression to me regardless.

5, 10, 20 minute queue? I can see that, no problem. Been there with several mmos in the past (EQ1 and 2, WoW vanilla, FF14, even GW 2 had a 15 min queue in its infnacy).

But TWO HOURS????

You guys got a great game for what little I've been able to play of it. But this simply makes me want to look at other games now, in spite of the actual quality of the game itself. And heck, if the que times can dip to more repsectable levels or go away entirely, I could see myself even spending a bit of cash to help support the game.

Thanks,

A (potentially) loyal player

**EDIT**: Que time extended now to 405 minutes thanks to 35 premium members waiting for queue.

Thanks NCSoft!

Yes, of course. We should just all shut up, sit down, remain quiet, and not communicate. THAT will solve all issues.

Sure........

.......I mean, why the heck even say anything about things we as players might see wrong? NCSoft knows EVERYTHING, and can read our minds. We should all leave the forums right now unless we're here to sing their praises.

amiright?

And as already stated:

1. Switch servers. They just opened new ones for all of you whiners. 
2. Be patient, there is literally nothing you can do other than make pointless forum topics and complain (and maybe huddle up in a corner and cry like a baby, if that's your thing)
3. Queue times are normal for every big MMO launch. If this is your first MMO, get used to it.

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived