Weapon Skins....

Cyradus

I cannot find the "search" feature at the forums, so I am not sure if this has been asked.

I bought the early access founder master pack with the weapon skin. I applied it to my Hongmoon sword. (Blade Master). I have since used a breakthrough, and upon looking at my new weapon, the skin seems to be gone. Are these skins one-time only? I am one of the loudest defenders of free to play games such as BnS, but I firmly believe that weapon skins, ONCE BOUGHT or acquired, should be available for that single character to use whenever.

You can equip the "skin" as a regular weapon.  A weapon skin is just another weapon.  Once glamoured onto another it's gone.  if you don't want to loose the "weaponskin" but want to show it off, just switch out your Hongmoon weapon if not questing or dueling.   You can show off the other when not busy or afking.  Weapon skin does not work like an outfit.  Think of the Glamour as reforging the weapon to look like another.  Reforge process sacrifices one for the other.

Archived