Facion dailies related question

Thorn

Hopefully a veteran can help me with this question.

Im lv 42, And i have done every faction daily up to this point. i am currently in the last map (licandy foothills) and for some unknown reason i cannot see any faction dailies in the beach. What can the reason be?

Like i said, i am lv 42, i am a private in the faction (first rank up) and i cant seem to get the dailies in the area. Can anybody help me?

Factions reqs you to be at certain rank before they show up in some maps (mostly in beach + misty woods) is a rank faction problem related... maybe you skiped some hard quest from the past that didnt let you get the corret rank.. Just go back to Deser or Razer and do those dailies... then you should be able to take beach ones (im not sure about beach rank lvl but should be private rank i guess)f

28 minutes ago, Nowaki said:

Factions reqs you to be at certain rank before they show up in some maps (mostly in beach + misty woods) is a rank faction problem related... maybe you skiped some hard quest from the past that didnt let you get the corret rank.. Just go back to Deser or Razer and do those dailies... then you should be able to take beach ones (im not sure about beach rank lvl but should be private rank i guess)f

i have done all the dailies and i am already rank 3, i still dont get the quest. Maybe its because i havent reached a point in the story yet, but i cant check cause im about to be 43

On 23/1/2016 at 10:46 PM, Thorn said:

i have done all the dailies and i am already rank 3, i still dont get the quest. Maybe its because i havent reached a point in the story yet, but i cant check cause im about to be 43

i can say is not level based.... you get your dailies from main quest before you gotta run out of the beach (if your rank is hight enought).... Just make sure to be wearing your faction costume before cheking the map, and do your previous faction dailies one more time, and you should be able to get those (i know cuz i had same problem until i realised it was ranked based)

Archived