Pearl's Portrait Shop

Skylie

Hello everyone! My name is Pearl, and I am a new player of Blade and Soul. I moved here along with half of my guild from my previous game, so while I am enjoying the game, I am also opening up for character drawing commissions!

Here are some of my examples from other games:

vywg1s.png

2lkafeh.png

155rt3r.jpg

And here are some of my full body drawings:

w6oxuc.jpg

33uc35z.png

How to request: post a picture of your character, state whether you want a headshot, half-body or full body drawing, and also the style that you want me to draw in (optional). I will try to meet your demands as best as I can! I live on Iksanun, so people from that server can pay me through in-game currency, but everyone else can pay through the cash shop. Prices are negotiable since I have absolutely no idea on how the economy works.

Do take note that my headshots take me about a week to finish because of school and stuff, so please be patient! Half-body and full body drawings take even longer, hence I do not like to be rushed.

For more of my work, you can watch me on deviantART or follow me on Instagram!

DeviantART: www.opalsparkle.deviantart.com

Instagram: @pearlglimmer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waiting list:

- Sachi

-Emperatriz

-Ariaplanetes

-Enhance

-Shaoro

Finished:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy gaming, everyone!

3 hours ago, Emperatriz said:

62ee51481c.png

629dd72d02.png

Hi there! :D :D Requesting please! ^_~ Thank you!

2 hours ago, Ariaplanetes said:

NGOei7L.pngSRnmOmS.pngrXLfXzN.pngx6BIpBt.png

Touch fluffy tail

I'll just clarify that I will ONLY be doing headshots for free FOR NOW. If you want half or full body drawings you will have to pay because they take a long time for me to draw them. Otherwise, accepted!

On 1/22/2016 at 3:47 PM, Skylie said:

I'll just clarify that I will ONLY be doing headshots for free FOR NOW. If you want half or full body drawings you will have to pay because they take a long time for me to draw them. Otherwise, accepted!

yaaay! yep it's okay! thank you a bunch! ;) 

Archived