2 Character Limit

Xenokal

Okay, this has been bugging me since day 1, we have a 2 character creation limit which is honestly (bluntly put) Stupid. You have your other MMORPGs like Aion and Lineage 2 with 6-8 characters per server but here it's only 2. I understand it just opened but why only 2 to begin with? With the character Deletion process for lvl 20+  characters taking 7 days to delete makes it really troublesome to tread the waters with the classes you want to play. This will result in people making alternate accounts just to have more characters. I think this is somewhat unfair. Think you can give us an additional 2 slots please?

5 minutes ago, Xenokal said:

Okay, this has been bugging me since day 1, we have a 2 character creation limit which is honestly (bluntly put) Stupid. You have your other MMORPGs like Aion and Lineage 2 with 6-8 characters per server but here it's only 2. I understand it just opened but why only 2 to begin with? With the character Deletion process for lvl 20+  characters taking 7 days to delete makes it really troublesome to tread the waters with the classes you want to play. This will result in people making alternate accounts just to have more characters. I think this is somewhat unfair. Think you can give us an additional 2 slots please?

You can always make new accounts... wheres the point in purchasing character expansion.

7 minutes ago, Darkshana said:

If your too cheap to spent money on a character expansion pass you probably can't afford playing a second character in this game anyway.

This logic is dumb. The person clearly just doesn't want to. Doesn't mean they can't. Especially when other f2p games have given you way more slots. Curse people for being mindful with their money!

Just now, EbonWolf said:

This logic is dumb. The person clearly just doesn't want to. Doesn't mean they can't. Especially when other f2p games have given you way more slots.

If you played this game before you should understand why I said that. BTW the game wasn't originally F2P and the fact its F2P makes even more sense for this game to have character expansion slot.

Archived