I was right.....

839031_1452550100

New servers are much appreciated...but they haven't fixed anything without world wide server transfers for at least a week to balance out the populations.

Entered que: Estimated waits time, 54 Mins.

3 hours later: Estimates wait time, 322 Mins.....

So....it's looking like it has made no difference.....or at least such a small difference that it's not noticeable.

I entered with 40 minute queue, an hour later at 141 minutes and rising. I don't think they fixed any old issues just prevented anyone from making the current issues worse.

Instead of evening out the playerbase they just stopped the giant queue servers from gaining even more people, not reducing the queues but stopping them from increasing.

Now it's 454 minutes

3 hours ago, 839031_1452550100 said:

New servers are much appreciated...but they haven't fixed anything without world wide server transfers for at least a week to balance out the populations.

Entered que: Estimated waits time, 54 Mins.

3 hours later: Estimates wait time, 322 Mins.....

So....it's looking like it has made no difference.....or at least such a small difference that it's not noticeable.

My friend has been waiting in queue for 8 hours and counting. It was at 700 minutes then went down to 6min, then jumped up to 200. Its just jumping all over the place and 8 hours of just watching a timer jump all over the place is insane.

Archived