Character Deletion

EvoltStorm

IT does indeed take 6 days for char deletion. I opened a ticket and NCSOFT said the feature is working as intended and they will not be deleting them any faster. Really stupid imo cause i cant create a new char on a less populated server to play the game i payed for haha.

14 minutes ago, Kraken801 said:

No feather. I beleive they changed it with a hotfix and made it 6 days no matter the level cause mine was level 8 when i tried. Then again at 12.

I doubt they applied it to all characters and levels, since I've deleted and remade multiple characters from levels 1 through 4 today with the 5-6 minute timer.

6 Days is kind of extreme, but maybe it's needed cause maybe the game is like " you spend a lot of time on this character, are you really sure you want to do this?, we will give you some time to think about your decision"  lol

7 minutes ago, ArtBoxx said:

6 Days is kind of extreme, but maybe it's needed cause maybe the game is like " you spend a lot of time on this character, are you really sure you want to do this?, we will give you some time to think about your decision"  lol

It's probably to counteract people getting their accounts scammed. If their support replies within the deletion timeframe, all their characters and costumes might just be saved.

Archived