Please consider server transfer!

Dissey

I have been trying to push Server transfer alot since release and i will NOT stop..This is something we MUST have in blade and sould and i think many people including me would be very happy about it. 

Let me start by saying i am very happy to see NCSOFT releasing new servers, increasing cap and setting up AFK kick systems. Well done NCSOFT! i personally think you are doing a great job and i will continue to support you because I love the game. 

Now let me share my little story and why i think server transfer is so important to me and many other people! When the game first came out with early access me and many of my friends went to the server Windrest ~ What happened is at release the servers were full and locket, this led to friends Spreading all out on different servers, no one wants to wait days for a server to open and the be in queues for hours and hours. Now we are all higher than lvl 20 and struggling to enjoy blade and soul to the fullest because of 1. We can't play together as much as we want (yes there is cross server) but that is not enough for us to enjoy it..We wanna be in the same guild and enjoy all kind of stuff together..2. we got the server queues on the big servers which scares away people from it, Don't get me wrong i am not complaining about the queues and i am completely fine with it because i got premium and WILL continue to do so. The two reasons above can both be fixed with Server transfer! Please let us have it and enjoy the game together, paying between 10-40 euro for a server transfer? SURE anything to group friends together on the same server and clear this mess up. You get money and we get the fun we want ~ It's a WIN and WIN situation right here.

Many of you will probably say ''remove your character and create on a new server''? no..Many people can't play as much because of work and school. ALSO don't forget the most important thing..We got our names and we DON'T want to risk losing it.

Please consider this NCSOFT <3 SERVER TRANSFER IS THE SOLUTION!

EDIT: Don't bring up the character deletion/name transfer they did..because that is NOT a server transfer.

Server transfer means bringing your LEVEL, NAME, REP, ITEMS, GOLD over to a new server.

5 minutes ago, Aziraya said:

They've had server transfer going already this entire time. In fact, today is when they stopped doing it. Maybe you should take a look at the "announcements" section to see if there's important information posted there?

Yeah this guy kinda missed the train lol .

1 minute ago, Aziraya said:

They've had server transfer going already this entire time. In fact, today is when they stopped doing it. Maybe you should take a look at the "announcements" section to see if there's important information posted there?

That was not server transfer...not even close

If by server transfer you mean delete your character, achievements, level, gold and items except the master pack and then restart at lvl 1? then you need to read again friend :o

5 minutes ago, Dissey said:

I did not i was here the whole time, i just refused to do it since it was not a server transfer....v.v 

It really wasnt.  It was also limited to Mushin and Windrest so that doesnt really count either.  but +1 for server transfers.  I want my character off of Jiwan so bad since when they did have the ITEM transfer alot of mushin players moved to Jiwan making the whole thing kind of pointless really.  IIRC every other nc game has a server transfer so why not BnS?

3 minutes ago, Hidaru said:

It really wasnt.  It was also limited to Mushin and Windrest so that doesnt really count either.  but +1 for server transfers.  I want my character off of Jiwan so bad since when they did have the ITEM transfer alot of mushin players moved to Jiwan making the whole thing kind of pointless really.  IIRC every other nc game has a server transfer so why not BnS?

IKR! someone that understands

- I hope that NCSOFT will consider making server transfer so everyone can get to the server they want.

Archived