Question about Force Master Match ups

Jhay

How does force master get through KFM, and blade dancer's 1 second parry spams? It blocks all our ranged attacks, and they will come to attack if we are stunned, then just repeat. Occasionally ill be able to stun them in between their 1 second parry, but they just SS out or something. Im not complaining, I just want to learn.

Against most BD's they just spam spin and I seem to have no opportunity to attack

Against KFM - More manageable, but i don't deal enough damage within the 1-2second time frame they are not blocking

Thanks

right now, Blade Dancers will have a higher chance of winning, + their aerial combo hurts, FM doesnt have aerial, also we suck at 1vs1, while KFM are easy peasy, just get on their back, spec frost RB to attack speed + projectile speed (right tree), and spam it to freeze, then break freeze to stun for 1 sec, rinse and repeat, keep your distance ... 

Lol dude FM ain't a beast in 45 and is a fact but you have to be smart just.Think in advance - is not dificult to predict when they are going to jump on you.You have ice flower,q,e,ice tab...you have 2 stun removals as well.Just lil bit more tricky.

6 hours ago, Rushiera said:

right now, Blade Dancers will have a higher chance of winning, + their aerial combo hurts, FM doesnt have aerial, also we suck at 1vs1, while KFM are easy peasy, just get on their back, spec frost RB to attack speed + projectile speed (right tree), and spam it to freeze, then break freeze to stun for 1 sec, rinse and repeat, keep your distance ... 

FM do have aerial combo...

You can cast meteor shower on them if they're rooted, or phantom grip, or snowball. That's how I deal with them. BD spin also seems to only deflect a part of actual "spinning" duration, so you could time your projectiles to not get deflected.

9 hours ago, FoXiTa said:

9 hours ago, FoXiTa said:

yea totally like 2 skills that throws them up and other some shit you watched on youtube tournaments? 

12 hours ago, Rushiera said:

yea totally like 2 skills that throws them up and other some shit you watched on youtube tournaments? 

It still counts as an aerial if you're able to stun lock with your Frozen -> Shockwave -> Explosion tier 2 form 2 -> Dragon wave -> Blaze Palm -> Dragon wave (OTG) is really good and does a lot of dmg. 

I don't agree that KFM in general is an easy class. It's one of the hardest if not the hardest class to play in the game. They just happen to have good skills to close the gap on force masters.

Archived