Gamer Mouse buttons settings problem.

Zolty

Having played both CN and RU versions of this game pretty hardcore in the past I know this is a common problem for alot of people who play games and use mouse buttons 4 and 5 or more this games binding system does not support it, however there is a easy solution I found and alot of players on other versions use. It is a free program that lets you configure any of you mouse buttons to work using other Standard keyboard letter or number binds.

I have skills bound to 'U' 'Y' and 'V' and using this program I have them asigned to my mouse side buttons.

Here is the program just make sure it is running when you have the game running:  https://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/xmousebuttoncontrol.htm

This link is direct to the Company who develop the program it is safe.

12 minutes ago, Eska said:

I'm using Logitech G13 and i don have any issues with the keyboard/pad software.

This might have something to do with Hardware/software input of Your mouse app emulation.

Well my mouse working well on other games.

1 minute ago, Elvenmad said:

Having played both CN and RU versions of this game pretty hardcore in the past I know this is a common problem for alot of people;e for most who play games and use mouse butons 4 and 5 this game bindings do not suport it, however there is a easy solution I found and alot of players on other versions use. It is a free program that lets you configure any of you mouse buttons to work using other Standard keyboard letter or number binds.

I have skills bound to 'U' 'Y' and 'V' and using this program I have them asigned to my mouse side buttons.

Here is the program just make sure it is running when you have the game running:  https://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/xmousebuttoncontrol.htm

I will try it.

35 minutes ago, Zolty said:

Well my mouse working well on other games.

I will try it.

yes my mouse also works perfect in lots of other games, but Bade and Souls binding system does not support mouse 'side' buttons and from the other versions I have played it never has done, this is the only game I have ever had to use a mouse program to manage key bindings

This is my settings for Blade and Soul Currently, I am using a Gigabyte mouse with only 2 'side' buttons, as you can see I have set middle mouse to also press 'F' key and I have ability's bound in the game to buttons 'U' and 'Y'   which also activate when I press my mouse buttons 4 and 5 .

J5uwuSV.jpg

Archived