People acting superior

Anhita

6 minutes ago, Jiynks said:

If I have money to burn on mediocre entertainment and you dont the OBVIOUSLY I am the superior being.

latest?cb=20111109102656

If you feel the need to bloat yourself and show your superiority, you don't truly believe you are inferior.

Also, I could say the same thing about cancer treatment, except..... oh wait you getting cancer in the first place makes you inferior....

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I have money to burn on mediocre entertainment and you dont the OBVIOUSLY I am the superior being.

latest?cb=20111109102656

If you feel the need to bloat yourself and show your superiority, you don't truly believe you are inferior.

Also, I could say the same thing about cancer treatment, except..... oh wait you getting cancer in the first place makes you inferior....

latest?cb=20111109102656

If you feel the need to bloat yourself and show your superiority, then you don't truly believe you are superior.

4 minutes ago, Zero said:

2 minutes ago, Zero said:

If you feel the need to bloat yourself and show your superiority, then you don't truly believe you are superior.

Your poorly worded argument and desperate attempt to correct yourself shows your lack of breeding and education. It's alright, I blame the poor quality of schooling amongst the unwashed masses. Maybe I will donate some of my wealth to local schools. They may even be able to afford grammar books this year!

1257933594999.jpg

9 minutes ago, SkyRoO said:

@Jiynks ropeplay is not for every thread u know..keep trolling and people will just ignore u..if u re not trolling then...i ll gladly deny ur sorry existence

I'm sorry, I can't seem to understand you. Is it customary among the lower class to substitute simple letters for words to difficult to manage? What a... interesting adaptation. However, it's heartbreaking to see the mutilation of our wonderful language. Do try not to sully one of the few things we all share.

c857a02f35ba0ecc8eb69ef4c2a7a5bd.jpg

4 hours ago, Enhance said:

Haha, poor peasants complaining about queue.

Jokes aside, what do you suggest to do to them? Ban them? Filter them?

Of course, having paid for the game they likely contributed more to it than f2p players, and are free to feel superior. Getting offended by it or giving it any attention is your choice.

Then again, having used dad's mastercard is no excuse to being a crickethead. The only solution is to block or ignore them, though.

under this logic, I can say that you are an idiot that can not understand that in a free2play game all players are the costumer, paying or not, and it is your choice to feel ofended or not.  Or call idiotic things about your parents and your race, and still will be your choice to feel ofended or not.

For your information, to insult to other people because you paid something in a free to play is not a right.

1 minute ago, Generic22 said:

under this logic, I can say that you are an idiot that can not understand that in a free2play game all players are the costumer, paying or not, and it is your choice to feel ofended or not.  Or call idiotic things about your parents and your race, and still will be your choice to feel ofended or not.

For your information, to insult to other people because you paid something in a free to play is not a right.

Being offended is your problem. You can be offended at anything from being called an idiot to the color of my shoes, nobody cares. Harassment, like calling out someone's parents/race or discriminating them is a completely different thing. Get real. 

I did mention that having paid money is still not an excuse to being an *cricket*. So that excludes the part where you believe I said it's okay to harass people.

1 hour ago, Jiynks said:

Your poorly worded argument and desperate attempt to correct yourself shows your lack of breeding and education. It's alright, I blame the poor quality of schooling amongst the unwashed masses. Maybe I will donate some of my wealth to local schools. They may even be able to afford grammar books this year!

1257933594999.jpg

My poorly worded argument is spot on, though.

Still, please, spread your wealth "amongst " the local schools. Maybe visiting schools might help you connect with like-minded people - the kids, that brag about how much lunch-money their parents gave them.

1 hour ago, Jiynks said:

I'm sorry, I can't seem to understand you. Is it customary among the lower class to substitute simple letters for words to difficult to manage? What a... interesting adaptation. However, it's heartbreaking to see the mutilation of our wonderful language. Do try not to sully one of the few things we all share.

c857a02f35ba0ecc8eb69ef4c2a7a5bd.jpg

What "a interesting" statement you just made, for somebody, who tries to act educated and treasures the language so much. 

Not to burst your bubble, but if you truly love your language, why are you using that typo for a name?

Surely someone with your "wealth" could afford to get a founder's pack and reserve a name that is an actual word, right?

Nice touch on the constant street fighter pics. So refined and.....noble...

Back to question at hand, you, madam, are one of the causes for all that premium membership being considered a status thing.

18 hours ago, Zero said:

My poorly worded argument is spot on, though.

Still, please, spread your wealth "amongst " the local schools. Maybe visiting schools might help you connect with like-minded people - the kids, that brag about how much lunch-money their parents gave them.

What "a interesting" statement you just made, for somebody, who tries to act educated and treasures the language so much. 

Not to burst your bubble, but if you truly love your language, why are you using that typo for a name?

Surely someone with your "wealth" could afford to get a founder's pack and reserve a name that is an actual word, right?

Nice touch on the constant street fighter pics. So refined and.....noble...

Back to question at hand, you, madam, are one of the causes for all that premium membership being considered a status thing.

Oh hey the forums are working again. Neat.

You are why we trolls exist. You make it easy. By being an enthusiastic victim you all but create predators. You aren't sophisticated. No one thinks you're smart. Where as I am making it very obvious that I'm trolling, you just look like a try hard that is struggling, poorly, to impress strangers on the internet. People are laughing with me (one of them even found me in game and chatted with me a while) but people are laughing AT you.

Do not feed the trolls.

Karin-Street-Fighter-V.jpg

Archived