People acting superior

Anhita

This is probably a dumb topic, but I feel like it should be talked about.

I dont know if Im the only one who noticed((Probably not!)) but I've been noticing people acting superior because they paid money for the game, which just ain't right.

I've never actually seen this in any other MMO forum that i've ever visited and its .. weird. Some people seem to think a valid arguement to people complaining is 'They haven't spent any money! Waaah'

Its just kind of ridiculous.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Anhita said:

This is probably a dumb topic, but I feel like it should be talked about.

I dont know if Im the only one who noticed((Probably not!)) but I've been noticing people acting superior because they paid money for the game, which just ain't right.

I've never actually seen this in any other MMO forum that i've ever visited and its .. weird. Some people seem to think a valid arguement to people complaining is 'They haven't spent any money! Waaah'

Its just kind of ridiculous.

Trust me, you can find those types of discussions on any MMOrpg.

A more valid arguement to pose would be, is the founders pack more of a "patron" pack where the sole purpose of purchasing one is to "support" the game development in NA, not really to reap its slight benefits. If so, then the whole idea of feeling entitled just because of paying for premium makes no sense at all.

Haha, poor peasants complaining about queue.

Jokes aside, what do you suggest to do to them? Ban them? Filter them?

Of course, having paid for the game they likely contributed more to it than f2p players, and are free to feel superior. Getting offended by it or giving it any attention is your choice.

Then again, having used dad's mastercard is no excuse to being a crickethead. The only solution is to block or ignore them, though.

Played the game before head start and actually i didn't notice people acting superior because they paid. Personally i paid because i wanted to support the game in one way or the other. And ye i think it's stupid if someone acts superior only because they paid. It's ridiculous but it exist. Anyways i enjoy the game and the community far better than some other mmos i played. Just continue playing. In  some months things might change to the better :3

They do it because they know they feel ripped off, but they need something to compensate for it

I love how half the arguements also go in line of "Yes, but we support the game"

No you don't, you're not supporting the game. you're supporting the CEO of ncsoft.

Don't tell us this game or company actually needs more funding then it already did over the last 5 years
Lets also magically exclude all their other titles and assume bns was started from a 0 start point of view

Half the wits only bought it for faster cue times, then stating they did it to support the cause.

No you didn't, you're just an impatient brat who couldn't wait a week before trying the game.

Its funny because these players will most likely be the first who will also feel entitled to their own "I quit, I'm done, I'have had enough" topics as if that will change ncsofts perception somehow

1 minute ago, Camui said:

Played the game before head start and actually i didn't notice people acting superior because they paid. Personally i paid because i wanted to support the game in one way or the other. And ye i think it's stupid if someone acts superior only because they paid. It's ridiculous but it exist. Anyways i enjoy the game and the community far better than some other mmos i played. Just continue playing. In  some months things might change to the better :3

probably  people from tera online then lol

As someone who bought the Master founders pack I hate to see people doing **** like this. It gives us a bad rep and 99% of us want you guys to enjoy the game just as much as we do. It sickens me to see that people are still acting like this in this day and age.

I can't see where that idea comes from.  Some people will probably be like that as in any other game, but I haven't seen a lot of those in this game yet.

Some paying players are just annoyed that F2P players are complaining and refusing to pay simply because they feel "offended" and "scammed" because they are supposedly "forced" to pay to play the game properly. And in my opinion both sides are at fault here.

Archived