*frustrated* Bought premium to skip queues, but...

Norway

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been waiting in queue on Old Man Cho as a non-premium for approx 6 1/2 hours at the time of this post.

Sitting at #1049

501 premium users waiting (earlier it was only 1-3, then 50, then 100, now 500!)

4,500 non-premium users waiting.

ETA ~ 3873 minutes

If I D/C when I finally get in, I am gonna do something crazy!

Just now, ALPHABOSS said:

I have been waiting in queue on Old Man Cho as a non-premium for approx 6 1/2 hours at the time of this post.

Sitting at #1049

501 premium users waiting (earlier it was only 1-3, then 50, then 100, now 500!)

4,500 non-premium users waiting.

ETA ~ 3873 minutes

That's absolutely ridiculous! Whatever you do do not press esc while in the queue... I did that yesterday after being in it for 5 hours and I was number 178 in the queue -.- almost smashed my keyboard

1 minute ago, Norway said:

That's absolutely ridiculous! Whatever you do do not press esc while in the queue... I did that yesterday after being in it for 5 hours and I was number 178 in the queue -.- almost smashed my keyboard

Crap!  I'll make sure to be careful about that :P 

Unbelievable 

6 minutes ago, Norway said:

I bought premium because I have no patience and can't wait for 5 hours to get into the game every day, but then as I try to log into Old Man Cho right now, there are 500 people in the premium queue -.- fml

It only took me 10 mins as a premium member to log in. 

2 minutes ago, Norway said:

LOL wow..

1 minute ago, Vod said:

I've been in queue for 9 hours now myself.

At one point it said 2 minutes, and then a bunch of people bought premium. That was 4 hours ago

Dude yeah, this is what I did as well. It's such a selling point too because people do buy it out of frustration

1 minute ago, Norway said:

That's not bad. It's taking a little longer now :/

And this was on the jwan server which had 5000 in que when I logged in. People with premium really shouldn't be complaining. I can understand the non-premium's rage but not the premium's.

2 minutes ago, Buttercup said:

And this was on the jwan server which had 5000 in que when I logged in. People with premium really shouldn't be complaining. I can understand the non-premium's rage but not the premium's.

Well I am complaining because I actually paid money for this priority and this priority only. 

Just now, Spirits said:

Client just crashed for me a little bit ago. I try to log back on only to see 3000 and 500 in queue. ETA on both, over 250 minutes.

Welp. So long.

Apparently there are quite a large number of bots in the game, taking up spots :/

I'm stuck at 104 of 3544 waiting from 840 Premium Members to get in with a queue time of 590 minutes! Been waiting since around 2PM and now it's 10:40PM.

My first impression: They could at least not have water under my character at the login screen so she doesn't turn into a freaking raisin and get washed away from standing there and doing nothing. Going to have to freaking recreate her at the speed this is going!

1 minute ago, Loliwag said:

I'm stuck at 104 of 3544 waiting from 840 Premium Members to get in with a queue time of 590 minutes! Been waiting since around 2PM and now it's 10:40PM.

My first impression: They could at least not have water under my character at the login screen so she doesn't turn into a freaking raisin and get washed away from standing there and doing nothing. Going to have to freaking recreate her at the speed this is going!

Hahahahhahahahah this is perfect!

I can understand the frustration. I have never been on queue ever. Just a few minutes ago I decided to go to my character screen to look at something really quick. Big freaking mistake. I am now in queue at something like 865 (premium) and so very sad for the non-premium at 3,500. Either way, yes, we have it better than non-premiums but, that isn't what's pissing people off. The fact that we paid money to really not wait in line to begin with is what's upsetting a lot of people. That's kind of like having reservation at a restaurant and then being told to wait in line with the other reservations - yes, those that didn't reserve will have to wait longer but, really, those that did shouldn't have to wait at all.

Massive number of bots. Check. Lots of people that want to play. Check. underestimated number of servers. Check. Free to play flooding the gate. Check. Unstable game client and network. Check. This is a legit launch disaster now. It is absurd. Not to mention I have things to do and only 1-3 hours of gaming time a day. As it is now it is actually impossible for me and many others to play the game.

3 minutes ago, Jiyuu said:

I can understand the frustration. I have never been on queue ever. Just a few minutes ago I decided to go to my character screen to look at something really quick. Big freaking mistake. I am now in queue at something like 865 (premium) and so very sad for the non-premium at 3,500. Either way, yes, we have it better than non-premiums but, that isn't what's pissing people off. The fact that we paid money to really not wait in line to begin with is what's upsetting a lot of people. That's kind of like having reservation at a restaurant and then being told to wait in line with the other reservations - yes, those that didn't reserve will have to wait longer but, really, those that did shouldn't have to wait at all.

Could not have said it better myself!

Archived