I cant do this any more

858205_1452550270

I just cant i cant play the game any more i try and try to go into Dungeon's and i Disconect every time im shock i got to 29 but i cant keep trying it looks like i wasted 100$+ on this to play a chance to do only a little after 2hrs of trying to do any thing it looks like i was a fool to even get founders if i cant use i put up with the Dcing from the 15th till now CBT was fine this is just to much can any body plz help me i can play like this and iv waited years to play the game but now it looks like im going to have to stop befor things got good for me and the game  so any body please help me Insert other media

15 minutes ago, 858205_1452550270 said:

I just cant i cant play the game any more i try and try to go into Dungeon's and i Disconect every time im shock i got to 29 but i cant keep trying it looks like i wasted 100$+ on this to play a chance to do only a little after 2hrs of trying to do any thing it looks like i was a fool to even get founders if i cant use i put up with the Dcing from the 15th till now CBT was fine this is just to much can any body plz help me i can play like this and iv waited years to play the game but now it looks like im going to have to stop befor things got good for me and the game  so any body please help me Insert other media

Sounds like someone is playing on a toaster while using a dial up connection .

Archived