so like the game won't start

Jennasaur

1 minute ago, Jennasaur said:

Nope, just stays like that forever.

Did the gamewhateverguard or what's it called load/connect? It once refused to load for me, but there's a "retry connection" button on it. You could check if you have that.

Just now, Enhance said:

Did the gamewhateverguard or what's it called load/connect? It once refused to load for me, but there's a "retry connection" button on it. You could check if you have that.

It connects, just the game never starts.

Other than there being an error message displayed in a silly hidden way, my only guess is file corruption/maybe an internal error from lack of privileges. If you have a good internet, try reinstalling, or running as admin ("have you tried turning it off and back on again?"-tier solutions)

3 minutes ago, RavTH said:

check your firewall, it might be blocking the engine... that happen to me. may it will help you idk..

Turned off firewall, didn't work.

4 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Other than there being an error message displayed in a silly hidden way, my only guess is file corruption/maybe an internal error from lack of privileges. If you have a good internet, try reinstalling, or running as admin ("have you tried turning it off and back on again?"-tier solutions)

I did get a error while I was installing the game client, so i'll try reinstalling.

3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

That's pretty clearly what it says, a shortcut to an invalid location. Navigate to installation directory manually and launch from there.

I don't even have it on my PC though.

And reinstalling doesn't give me the files.

8 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Well, if you don't have it on your PC, you can't play. I'm guessing the repair attempt removed it, or you uninstalled it. Is your internet decent? At this point I'd scratch it all and just redownload and run the installer.

So I ran the installer, and it didn't give me NCLauncher.exe.

idk what to do anymore

Archived