Blademaster PVP combo video + tutorial!

Second

Hello my fellow BM's! It's time for updated combo since 2.7 patch has higher HP pool!
Opponents TAB escape of course needs to be on cooldown to go for this combo. 

Hopefully you like my combo and please, share your thoughts to here or YouTube. Constructive critique is always welcome!

Combo Video!

Consider subscribing and liking the video if you found this helpful. It means to me a lot!

Every single blade master i have seen is aware of this combo, its so obvious that everyone "invents" same combo over and over. However, its not viable on PvP. Stun after knockdown does not work in PvP, because opponent presses F roll as fast as its avaible, and you press Rush as fast as possible, so your Rush happens when enemy is in middle of F "flip" and it does not register properly. 

Seriously though, you say "pvp combo" than use combo on a bear, are you kidding dude? Try using that combo at above gold. Only time that combo worked properly for me is when enemy did not use "f flip".

Only key to making this combo work is using "pull and stun" talent of your shruken, but that way you are spending too much talent points to make single combo viable and it pays of heavily in other parts. So to be more simple, this combo is not viable until level 50 patch. I have experimented with all the work-arounds of blade call combos, you just need that extra 5 talent points, otherwise you lose too much overall damage.

On 1/26/2016 at 8:25 AM, Navhkrin said:

Every single blade master i have seen is aware of this combo, its so obvious that everyone "invents" same combo over and over. However, its not viable on PvP. Stun after knockdown does not work in PvP, because opponent presses F roll as fast as its avaible, and you press Rush as fast as possible, so your Rush happens when enemy is in middle of F "flip" and it does not register properly. 

Seriously though, you say "pvp combo" than use combo on a bear, are you kidding dude? Try using that combo at above gold. Only time that combo worked properly for me is when enemy did not use "f flip".

Only key to making this combo work is using "pull and stun" talent of your shruken, but that way you are spending too much talent points to make single combo viable and it pays of heavily in other parts. So to be more simple, this combo is not viable until level 50 patch. I have experimented with all the work-arounds of blade call combos, you just need that extra 5 talent points, otherwise you lose too much overall damage.

I got 1900+ with this knowledge and when opponents keep pressing that F roll immediatly, I just hit them stuns. Maybe you are just little bit early or late.

I don't usually say this to people but, u just need to git gud.

You need to chase their f roll with the stun - there is a period between them no longer being invulnerable after landing from F roll and them actually being able to move or perform another action. Practice the timing and you can get it almost 100% of the time. It's really not that bad. 

Against most opponents I watch for a moment when they drop from the first air combo. Lots of people use their ground counter and I Boot (6) stun them instead of 2 in hopes that they burn tab. I 2 stun if they F. 

edit: fixed some mistypes

15 hours ago, Kutsuu said:

You need to chase their f roll with the stun - there is a period between them no longer being invulnerable after landing from F roll and them actually being able to move or perform another action. Practice the timing and you can get it almost 100% of the time. It's really not that bad. 

Against most opponents I watch for a moment when they drop from the first air combo. Lots of people use their ground counter and I Boot (6) stun them instead of 2 in hopes that they burn tab. I 2 stun if they F. 

edit: fixed some mistypes

Yes. Even pro players doesn't always get the tech chase, altho 99% of the times they get it.

Me on the other hand am really bad at double groggy/daze tech chase. So I daze them with TAB and hope they F rolls so I can boot them and C daze them, similarly to your technique.

On 1/26/2016 at 6:18 AM, Universalchild001 said:

I learned something from this,so good job my friend and thanks for the tips. I was stuck in a bit of mud as far as my opponents wake up. This put me in the right direction :).

Oh and thank you. Hopefully my videos will help in future too! :)

Archived