How to make a clan?

LandonAero

You need to be part of one of the factions (which you picked when you were leaving Bamboo village) and then make your way to Jadestone Village. 

There will be a guy there with 2 faction changer guys that will allow you to make a clan. The current costs for a clan is 50 copper. Not sure if you need a certain level to make it but I was level 15 when I made our clan. 

• NCSOFT
3 minutes ago, Nylira said:

You need to be part of one of the factions (which you picked when you were leaving Bamboo village) and then make your way to Jadestone Village. 

There will be a guy there with 2 faction changer guys that will allow you to make a clan. The current costs for a clan is 50 copper. Not sure if you need a certain level to make it but I was level 15 when I made our clan. 

Good answer! I was about to post the same thing :)

• 1 year later...
On 2016-01-20 at 12:11 PM, Nylira said:

Now you need to have 1 Gold to make a clan.

Archived