GAME INSTALLING PROBLEM

coedwin

Dear GM,

I been trying to installed your game many times... and i got always a problem in your game!

At first installed the patching but suddenly i got a problem... i don't know why your game is so hard to installed!

I'm so disappointed, i been waiting for so long with this game then after all i can't play!

I will do print screen if the error will come again... it is too annoying so much!!!

- First i downloaded already all the patch then suddenly i got an error... so i decided to uninstalled and reinstalled again.

- Second when i am re-installing i gets always a problem/error "take note" always (20 times i guess i tried)... huhuhu!

I'm so very disappointed i really love to play this game... i've been waiting for so long for this game.

But now i can't play huhuhu at all huhuhu...!

Why the heck did you uninstall for a simple error with the patch? Thats silly and completely unnecessary.

Simply redownload the patch...

Also when you are installing the client and if it keeps popping up error messages,just click confirm and resume the download. Might have to do it dozens of times,but the download progresses.Its easy to see from the bar in the installer that the MB's are actually going up. Eventually the client should start downloading ok.

3 minutes ago, ThommiX said:

Jackracnap, Tell us the whole error text. Just saying error helps none.

If you are getting error report from the game,there should be a number. Google that and you know your problem.

(update error)Cannot download file

E02018

DP_G18_0_10/471923ae

Zip/contents/bns/CookedPC/chungkakdan_cinep.upk.zip:PI891:PL8388608 (cant download pacth)

3 minutes ago, JackRacnap said:

(update error)Cannot download file

E02018

DP_G18_0_10/471923ae

Zip/contents/bns/CookedPC/chungkakdan_cinep.upk.zip:PI891:PL8388608 (cant download pacth)

That error means the installer just couldn't download that file. All you need to do is click confirm, and resume the download again from the big yellow button. You might have to do this a lot,but the installer does go on,as i said above.

17 minutes ago, ThommiX said:

racnap, Tell us the whole error text. Just saying error helps none.

If you are getting error report from the game,there should be a number. Google that and you know your problem.

5 minutes ago, ThommiX said:

That error means the installer just couldn't download that file. All you need to do is click confirm, and resume the download again from the big yellow button. You might have to do this a lot,but the installer does go on,as i said above.

url]

Just now, JackRacnap said:

uqgzzrndb

cant...always thats..

Yes you can,i did one installation of blade and soul with that error popping up like 30+ times. The installer does progress and you can check it yourself by the mb's on the bar.

If you pay attention to the error report bit more, the file that it fails on actually changes too.

Well the first screenshot is exactly like mine was. just click confirm and continue again. Dont click the repair-button after that,click the yellow button and it should continue.

Also make sure you have the new client, not the old BETA-client.

Same error i got in my patching huhuhu... i thought i should re-installed that's why i repeat again. just wondering maybe some files are corrupted that's why i uninstalled then reinstalled in back... so meaning to say in short it got mistake huhuhuhu 

Archived