Did i waste $125?

Tokois

Can't even wait in a que in Jiwan, and I don't even want to wait in a que xD

if this is how its going to be can I just get a refund and go play something else I can actually log on to.

did they think not a lot of people would try and play this game or something?

no hate, just don't understand.

Just now, Ouroburrows said:

I just kept clicking on the button till it let me in 10 seconds later. The line for premium was like 2 seconds after that.

may have to try this xD I just want to level my assassin

yeah, you did, this is NCsoft... what would you spect from them? and this queue thing won't get fixed until enough stupid ppl buy premium, also, do you really think, a game that has released over 4 years ago, need to be in cbt that long? hell no, ( please don't say anything about translation ) they just wanted to ppl buy founders pack, now they want "you" to buy premium, next week will be something else.

P.S: don't bother to change server, it's the same in every single one

3 minutes ago, PepRevolution said:

yeah, you did, this is NCsoft... what would you spect from them? and this queue thing won't get fixed until enough stupid ppl buy premium, also, do you really think, a game that has released over 4 years ago, need to be in cbt that long? hell no, ( please don't say anything about translation ) they just wanted to ppl buy founders pack, now they want "you" to buy premium, next week will be something else.

P.S: don't bother to change server, it's the same in every single one

No it's not the same , other gameversions on different servers run either worse or way better than this one.

1 minute ago, PerfectInputs said:

No it's not the same , other gameversions on different servers run either worse or way better than this one.

this is Korean version, meaning that "we have" the most recent one, only issue was translation, NCSoft said it, i can make a list point by point, already played all versions released, anyway bro, my point was that they want "you" to spend money, it's the way on any Fremium game

1 minute ago, PepRevolution said:

this is Korean version, meaning that "we have" the most recent one, only issue was translation, NCSoft said it, i can make a list point by point, already played all versions released, anyway bro, my point was that they want "you" to spend money, it's the way on any Fremium game

I remember having 60fps stable in .KR while i experience massive fps dips here might be placebo might be driver idk.

As for Fremium ? ye sure it's everyones own choice to whether or not support he game/company  but even after having those little issues i didn't regret giving them my money even tho i didn't pay 125€.

yes you can get a refund. the product was SUBSTANTIALLY changed after launch.

which means the pre-order EULA is one thing: VOID.

first, contact customer service. if they won't refund it, file a BBB complaint against NCSoft, and mention that it's a violation of the fair trade act, since these changes were not properly communicated, and could not be evaluated before the refund cut-off date: misleading sales practices.

in essence, your purchase date is moved up to the launch date, and you have 14 days for a refund, according to the EULA.

that is, if you deem your issue to be serious enough to warrant a refund. otherwise, you may want to wait for an announcement of some sort.

Archived