Starfall Crater locked, now I cant play with friends

Final Tempest

Okay, my friends can't create characters on the server I am on "Starfall Crater". I'm already level 44 now since I started at the headstart period. What am I supposed to do ? Is there a way to transfer my character to a less populated server now ? Please help, I just want to play with my friends :(

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207682493

Character Restriction Schedule

To help ensure player populations are evenly spread out across all servers, we will be implementing a rotating schedule that will restrict the creation of new characters per server. Please see the below schedule for the times in which new characters cannot be created for each server.

This only affects players that do not have existing characters on the restricted servers.  We’ll be continuously evaluating the rotating schedule and adjusting accordingly.

Yeah same here....

I managed to create 2 characters this morning to reserve the names at least, but if this lock is not dissapearing soon, I will not be able to even start playing until there's a time window that allows me and my GF to properly create our characters on the server.

Most of my guild wants to try this game, and we now need to deal with these locks before we can even start playing together....

Wildstar had it's launch issues with their servers, but this is a whole different part of the cake....

I mean I can understand you want to balance your server load, but this is not the way to do it.

It frustrates people more then it actually helps them at the moment.

Would be way more feasable to just remove the locks, allow free transfers between servers until the entire launch rush is over and populations are settling themselves.

Way better for the game in the long run, and way better impressions for the devs and publisher with the community.

Archived