Launcher error client.exe

Gannicus

I entered today and made character and after that i got error while loading. After that i tryed enter again and every time i get this error:

[Launcher error] Culd not lunch game.

Please restart the launcher and try again.

E03008

14001_D:\NCSOFT\BnS\bin\Client.exe

i tryed everything i could find on forums. I installed every Visual C++ Redistributable (2005,08,10,15),DirectX,new nvidia drivers....

Nothing works. Pls help i dont want download again 3 hours game, because i readed alot post that even u reinstall game it show same error.

If u know soulution pls answer tnx guys

My problem is when i launch the game and the launcher checks the game or "VERIFYING" the game from the launcher, after that the game doesnt start yet. what happens is that a "REPAIRING" one comes out also but doesnt load. can any1 help?

1 hour ago, Gannicus said:

I entered today and made character and after that i got error while loading. After that i tryed enter again and every time i get this error:

[Launcher error] Culd not lunch game.

Please restart the launcher and try again.

E03008

14001_D:\NCSOFT\BnS\bin\Client.exe

i tryed everything i could find on forums. I installed every Visual C++ Redistributable (2005,08,10,15),DirectX,new nvidia drivers....

Nothing works. Pls help i dont want download again 3 hours game, because i readed alot post that even u reinstall game it show same error.

If u know soulution pls answer tnx guys

same problem, plz post the fix if u ever find it ^^. 

Click the "Start" button to bring up the Start Menu. Type in CMD into the "Search programs and files" field but do not hit enter. Doing this will change your start menu to show the program "cmd.exe." Right-click on "cmd.exe" and select "Run as Administrator." Type "netsh winsock reset" without the quotes. When the command is completed successfully, a confirmation appears, followed by a new command prompt line. Once completed, please try connecting again.

You may need a restart after the command... not really sure if that matters though.

Hopefully this helps

On 20/01/2016 at 7:31 PM, SnackDance said:

O meu problema finalmente se resolveu. Eu desinstalei todos os Visual programa Microsoft C ++, e reinstalar  http://download.plaync.com.tw/game/vcredist_all.exe 

Em seguida, relançar o jogo sem nenhum problema.

Espero que ajude.

cara se eu tivesse ai te daria um bjoo kkkk brincadeira manu vlw vc salvou minha vida ja tava desistindo de jogar baixei mais de 10 vezes e dava o mesmo erro segui oque vc falou e deu certo abraço

Archived