A couple of newbie questions ((⚆·̫⚆‧̣̥̇ ))

Satay

Hi hi,

So just tested the waters and I have a couple of newbie questions I was hoping someone could help me out with please.

• Is there a way to move my key bindings around? For example instead of having my key attacks bound to a mouse could I bind them to any key? If so how do i access that UI panel please ? :)
  • Is there a way to view what a Lobby Shop item looks like? I just window shopped but for items I was looking at (weapon skins for example) when I clicked on it I didn't get a preview of what it actually looks like. Is there a way to preview before you buy?
  • Unfortunately for me when I got into the game it took my a while to find a name that wasn't taken (I dug deep too and even those odd names were taken heh) and in that time the realm I was heading too (Jiwan) became locked. I noticed the schedule but it only goes until today. Does a new one come out each week or will all realms be open tomorrow? 

That's it, newbie extreme but I haven't encountered anything too cumbersome just yet.

Thank you in advance for helping me out (◍•ᴗ•◍)

EDIT: Hand on my heart I didn't see the forum " Player to Player Support " until right this second *blush* could a moderator move this over there please? I'm so so sorry ~yikes

Just now, Satay said:

Hi hi,

So just tested the waters and I have a couple of newbie questions I was hoping someone could help me out with please.

• Is there a way to move my key bindings around? For example instead of having my key attacks bound to a mouse could I bind them to any key? If so how do i access that UI panel please ? :)
  • Is there a way to view what a Lobby Shop item looks like? I just window shopped but for items I was looking at (weapon skins for example) when I clicked on it I didn't get a preview of what it actually looks like. Is there a way to preview before you buy?
  • Unfortunately for me when I got into the game it took my a while to find a name that wasn't taken (I dug deep too and even those odd names were taken heh) and in that time the realm I was heading too (Jiwan) became locked. I noticed the schedule but it only goes until today. Does a new one come out each week or will all realms be open tomorrow? 

That's it, newbie extreme but I haven't encountered anything too cumbersome just yet.

Thank you in advance for helping me out (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Yes, there's a way to move bindings, press O and go to options.

Shift+left click to view outfits.

No one is sure on the schedule times yet...but it should be switched by tomorrow.. :)

Archived