Name & Item Transfer Form (Transfer Works!) - FOUNDERS ONLY

Chimes

1 hour ago, TaimaraSyn said:

Well good to know its working. Sad to know I was about 10000 tickets ahead of you and still nothing. Oh well. Hopefully its sometime before the 22nd or else I am SOL.

I dunno. If you submittied your ticket before the forum post was initially announced. I don't think those tickets count. I could totally be wrong. I cancelled my previous ticket asking for an item switch I had made 3 hours before the forum post went up, and resubmitted the transfer form. I guess be patient.

I got a response and they wanted to know if I wanted my NCoin refunded or not (Y/N) before they proceeded.  Oddly one would think the answer is obvious but I replied and many many hours have went by and no follow up yet.  Hopefully it will be soon and I don't have to wait super long especially since they were just pending my reply.

7 hours ago, Shura! said:

you submit the ticket under gameplay issues ? what Subject you put ? for not having any mistake..

Under Gameplay they specifically said you have to file the Request under.

Everyone should read the post Hime put up very thoroughly. You have to put it under Gameplay and certain steps must be made and met for the transfer to smoothly go through. I can answer people's questions here. But it's better to just take 3 minutes out your time and read the original post. >: But I'm sure they'll get everyone's requests soon. Good luck everyone. >.<

5 hours ago, Illusionist said:

Waaait... is the deletion optional? Or is this just for confirmation that we understand it will be deleted.

Not optional. I put it as confirmation that I understand and read the entire forum post. Just to avoid the potential, "WHY U GM DELETE MY CHARACTER I HAET U"

16 hours ago, Chimes said:

Under Gameplay they specifically said you have to file the Request under.

Everyone should read the post Hime put up very thoroughly. You have to put it under Gameplay and certain steps must be made and met for the transfer to smoothly go through. I can answer people's questions here. But it's better to just take 3 minutes out your time and read the original post. >: But I'm sure they'll get everyone's requests soon. Good luck everyone. >.<

was hard say yes or not ?

but well thx for the "help" and request form!

35 minutes ago, Shura! said:

was hard say yes or not ?

but well thx for the "help" and request form!

I'm not an NCsoft Staff member so sorry. I don't have all the answers. I made this post to help those and confirming for them the Transfers are indeed working and to answer any questions that I know is 100% correct. If you want more confirmation about this process, read Hime's post named "High Queue Server Transfers" in the News & Announcements section of the forums. I don't want to say something and make it look like I have the authority, when I do not.

1 hour ago, YuriScarlet said:

they continued to ignore my post 2 days now after they saw my ticket zzz.

I'm sure they're not ignoring it. Be mindful to check your email before your ticket. When my transfer went through and my friends', we received an email stating they received and are reviewing the transfer request. Once you receive that email; within the next 1-3 days following that the transfer will be complete. Once it's fully complete will they update your ticket stating so.

Archived