Launcher is completely broken

Jam

Ever since the update issue last night my launcher doesn't even start it kept giving me client.exe not found so i tryed to uninstall the game all together and when i try to reinstall it with the setup wizard i get this message saying the resource you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable, and when i click ok it say setup.msi not found. I was playing the game just fine before the last update can someone tell me a fix or link the setup.msi file here so i can use it because this is pissing me off. Been trying to fix it for 3 hours and my head start is being completely screwed over,

Hmm it was working after they fixed it last night and now it doesn't work again. All this time customer service telling me to try a number of different things when they clearly were the ones at fault.

BEST START FOR A GAME THAT TOOK 3 YEARS TO GET TO NA. how do we sue them....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK everyone, I have had the same issue now for about a week and I think I figured it out, hopefully this helps all of you. Below I will have the attachments to the error reports I was getting before.

This will need to be installed, its a third party uninstaller that does a more in depth removal process of files, basically what is happening is there is a file from an old patch thats been store that the new updater hasnt recognized and when we launch our Wizard Installer its actually trying to install to a file that doesnt even exist.

http://win-file.com/Revo-Uninstaller?lp=a&geo=us&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=bingads&utm_campaign=141804519&utm_content=4634134835&utm_term=29613063721&mt=e&bmt=be&adid=10589257719&s=&t=&d=

Download this, and go into your hidden files and you will find a blade and soul file that you cannot delete or remove normally. Run this program and it will remove all the files and then you should be able to run the launcher again.

Archived