Any support member online?

MiriKitty

Hello,

I know this might be not the correct place to ask this but decided to open a post after trying to ask A LOT of times to the support team.

So basically my boyfriend has been trying to access the game and HE CAN'T, I mean he bought a pack that is supposed to do that, let him play since 15th and he can't anymore.

The issue started when the page where he bought the pack had an error (was not his error, was from the page itself) and seems he purchased same pack twice. Then he went to support to receive a refund for one of the packs and he got it. So all perfect until then.

After getting the refund of ONE of the packs, now it's like he has no pack anymore..but he is still having one left. When he tries to login he gets same message as someone doesn't own the pack.

We've been trying to send messages and receive them hour laters from the support team with no solutions at all. The only solution was reinstall the launcher,he did it and it doesn't work. So from here i'm making an appeal to all this support team to really help someone that bought something and can't use it and which its worst...he has been trying to contact day and night to support and nothing seems to change.

Thanks for reading :)

P.S: He didnt make this post because since he is not allowed to access the game he is also not allowed to use the forum. Now he is a "guest". Here is some information about my Boyfriend's Account: Yitsu - Wild Springs.

*Thanks to @Bronn he has temporally access. :)

I'm not support but did your boyfriend apply any codes? 

Try checking here: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/ (then click "My Account" near upper right, then click "Apply a Code" It will default to Aion for some reason, but make sure to click on Blade and Soul to see if he have any codes to activate.)

If not then NCStaff messed up and must have accidentally took away his pack's privileges.

Regardless, hope his problem get fix soon :) 

1 minute ago, Kitty said:

I'm not support but did your boyfriend apply any codes? 

Try checking here: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/ (then click "My Account" near upper right, then click "Apply a Code" It will default to Aion for some reason, but make sure to click on Blade and Soul to see if he have any codes to activate.)

If not then NCStaff messed up and must have accidentally took away his pack's privileges.

Regardless, hope his problem get fix soon :) 

Yes, he already checked everything like that and all was right. So the problem must be another one.

Archived