How do i move skills around on my hot bar?

thunderccc

I think hes talking about physically moving the skills.. For Example swapping Charge (Skill 2) with Swallow Blade/Kick (Skill 1).   So that instead of hitting to Charge/Kick/Ankle Biter with 2,1,3 he can press 1,2,3 

Edit: I'm so slow to type...

Just now, Zira said:

I think hes talking about physically moving the skills.. For Example swapping Charge (Skill 2) with Swallow Blade/Kick (Skill 1).   So that instead of hitting to Charge/Kick/Ankle Biter with 2,1,3 he can press 1,2,3 

YES Exactly!!!

I'm pretty sure you can't. All you can do is change the keybinds. I think this is part of the design in that the same key can perform different actions depending on different situations in the game, like opponent being downed etc. But with the right keybinds I think it works well.

18 minutes ago, Caiyenne said:

Along the same lines, I would like to know how to change the items. I would like to swap to different food and potions.

You can just drop new Food and potions right on the Bar you want but you can't change the skills since so most are tied to chain skills that change based on the context.

14 minutes ago, Antixx said:

This is actually a terrible design if there's no way to move skills around on the hot bar. Is this for real?

How is it terrible?  You can rebind the keys however you want.  Do that and find something that works for you.

13 minutes ago, Callback said:

How is it terrible?  You can rebind the keys however you want.  Do that and find something that works for you.

Being able to rebind them is good but if you can't move the actual icons around it gets really disorganized.

6 minutes ago, Antixx said:

Being able to rebind them is good but if you can't move the actual icons around it gets really disorganized.

Pretty sure you can rearrange the UI pretty thoroughly, if you want to change it to match the locations of your new binds.  Not 100% on that

• 3 weeks later...

Archived