Unsually high CPU usage in B&S?

Dezaq

So I bought the founder's pack yesterday, all excited about playing this game with my friends, but no. I get random FPS drops, the game freezes and then it suddenly crashes, today I decided to check my CPU usage while ingame and it was on 50% alone from just B&S.. like what? I can't even play the game due to crashes every 5 minutes. Is there any fix for this, or?

My specs are:

Nvidia Geforce GTX 970

Intel i5-4690k  @ 3.50 GHz

8GB Ram and I'm running on Windows 10, if that has anything to do with it.

10 minutes ago, tinkerchel said:

I have a 4790k and with blade and soul my cpu usage is around 11%. About the crashes, if you use programs like razer synapse disable them. It seems to work for many.

Disabled Razer Synapse and now my game doesnt even open. I press "play" in the launcher and it crashes immediately. This is really frustrating.

2 hours ago, Dezaq said:

So I bought the founder's pack yesterday, all excited about playing this game with my friends, but no. I get random FPS drops, the game freezes and then it suddenly crashes, today I decided to check my CPU usage while ingame and it was on 50% alone from just B&S.. like what? I can't even play the game due to crashes every 5 minutes. Is there any fix for this, or?

My specs are:

Nvidia Geforce GTX 970

Intel i5-4690k  @ 3.50 GHz

8GB Ram and I'm running on Windows 10, if that has anything to do with it.

Not sure what the issue could be other than windows 10.. I've got the exact same specs (except my cpu is OC'd to 4.2) and mine runs great with no FPS drop on MAX settings.

Archived