Camera is jerky during gameplay

Beggar

In Blade and Soul Camera Mode, my mouse moves around when I try to scan left but doesn't move when I scan right. During combat, when I try to look to the left, I notice that the cursor (the one you see from pressing alt) is flickering and moving towards the left of my screen even though I'm not pressing alt and then causes jerks in my screen so combat is hindered. Is there any fix to this? I play on a laptop and only have one monitor. My mouse simply doesn't lock in when I try to look/scan left if that makes sense...

9 hours ago, Lightyears said:

If you have a gamepad plugged in, unplug it.

They are known to cause issues with games that support both when the gamepad is not being used.

I don't have a gamepad plugged in

A simple fix for this.

Launch your game, press alt+enter at the same time(not alt and then enter it has to be at the exact same time) screen goes black for a bit, once it's back to normal, go to options and change your resolution if you have black lines on the sides of your screen. For example change it to 800x600 then back to whatever you originally use.

This should fix it. If it's not working make SURE you're pressing alt+enter at the exact same time.

Hope this helps :)

• 1 year later...

Archived