I can't move my character

Plantzu

I have sama problem - i can not move ith wasd - point and click works and game with pad works but wasd does not - i tried all keys, combinations. When i hit space its jumps and when hit ww when sound is like char was running and green bar goes down but char still it not moving. I'm using windows 10 - i tried to plug another keyboard - same effect. :/

Any idea what can i do??

Alright so I got mine working. The source of my problem came from a program called synergy. Synergy is a program that allows you to control another computer's mouse and keyboard over a network. I wasn't using it and all the functions were disabled, but when I removed it boom I could move in game.

If I had to guess I would say the nProtect game guard was somehow picking up on this program as a game pather or something. Regardless, removing that program fixed my issue with not being able to use wasd to move. Hopefully this is helpful to someone else.

• 1 month later...

I had this problem today in Brightstone ruins. Suddenly I could not turn around or move in any direction, but I could still use my skills and chat. Changing the control settings didn't do anything. Once I left the party (and thus got kicked out into the lobby area) I was able to move normally again.

• 2 months later...
On 1/24/2016 at 2:58 AM, Sneezes said:

Alright so I got mine working. The source of my problem came from a program called synergy. Synergy is a program that allows you to control another computer's mouse and keyboard over a network. I wasn't using it and all the functions were disabled, but when I removed it boom I could move in game.

If I had to guess I would say the nProtect game guard was somehow picking up on this program as a game pather or something. Regardless, removing that program fixed my issue with not being able to use wasd to move. Hopefully this is helpful to someone else.

I had this exact same problem just now after updating both the game and my Synergy program. Turning it off, or disabling it, let me move again.

Archived