Wanna pass queue FASTER? LOOK HERE~

Chimes

So..

I've read far and wide. People of these lands crying that the first day of Headstart is a total mess, and that queue times are like a horror film.

BUT FEAR NOT. I know the key! Not really.

But if people want to sadly pass the Queue faster, and for those wondering why you're going up in queue instead of down constantly, are these reasons:

1. You purchased a cheaper Founder's pack.

2. Because of the above, or even if you purchased a Master's Pack, you will be bumped up the line. This is because if you noticed, the Cash Shop as a Tier system with benefits and perks as you spend and buy more NCoin. So slap an extra $100-$300 down if you wanna pass Queue faster sadly which is why you're being bumped up. People who choose to throw that extra amount has the higher priority over your already spent $25, $75 or $135 pack.

There's no mention (To my knowledge) of a Server Transfer system being made anytime soon. So if you also redeem your said Founder items on a Character...well, you choose to sacrifice those items and move to a better place; or tough it out until it's stable. Kinda sad, right? >: Been toughing it out all day waiting for around 10 hours now.

17 minutes ago, Chimes said:

So..

I've read far and wide. People of these lands crying that the first day of Headstart is a total mess, and that queue times are like a horror film.

BUT FEAR NOT. I know the key! Not really.

But if people want to sadly pass the Queue faster, and for those wondering why you're going up in queue instead of down constantly, are these reasons:

1. You purchased a cheaper Founder's pack.

2. Because of the above, or even if you purchased a Master's Pack, you will be bumped up the line. This is because if you noticed, the Cash Shop as a Tier system with benefits and perks as you spend and buy more NCoin. So slap an extra $100-$300 down if you wanna pass Queue faster sadly which is why you're being bumped up. People who choose to throw that extra amount has the higher priority over your already spent $25, $75 or $135 pack.

There's no mention (To my knowledge) of a Server Transfer system being made anytime soon. So if you also redeem your said Founder items on a Character...well, you choose to sacrifice those items and move to a better place; or tough it out until it's stable. Kinda sad, right? >: Been toughing it out all day waiting for around 10 hours now.

Premium Queue Priority is premium queue priority, it does not have its own level of queue of who spend more money will get higher queue priority. Please don't give out false info 

Archived