Premium Member Queue

Jai

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, slade99 said:

Master pack here and started at 1571 in que and it has gone up to 1640... Seriously. Bought the best pack available to avoid this. And why is my que going up instead of down?

Same, like I hovered over the icon at the top right and it says I do not have Premium, and I have no idea if that is a Display Glitch or if it messed up. :c

My que has also went from in the 1500s to the 1600s how ? I'm a master pack owner... says i have 13 minutes left we will see. To think i just bought a year worth of premium if this isn't fixed by tomorrow i want a refund on that 1 year premium. Not gonna throw extra money for this kind of service this is just silly beyond measure.

Just now, TheRiceball said:

I have been gaming for over ten years and I have never seen a queue time this bad to get into a game. 20 minutes, an hour, yes, but its been over 4 hours. This is getting beyond inconvenient.

You were probably lucky and didn't witness popular games with just as bad queue times.  I can think as far back as Diablo 2 just to get into a game.  Although I'm sure there were many more earlier examples I can think of.

1 minute ago, Mewi said:

It is a Korean MMO, prepare to be a cashcow.

That's funny that you say that because I've been playing a game hosted by a Korean company, Korean branch too, who basically threw everything and the kitchen sink at me for spending 20 bucks. Granted it's a very p2w game but their generosity is unmatched. Maybe I've just been spoiled :P

1 minute ago, Luua said:

Same, like I hovered over the icon at the top right and it says I do not have Premium, and I have no idea if that is a Display Glitch or if it messed up. :c

Master pack here and started at 1571 in que and it has gone up to 1640... Seriously. Bought the best pack available to avoid this. And why is my que going up instead of down?

Did you apply your code on the NCsoft website? Which is very inconvenient to have to log into a different website from the B&S one to apply a code for B&S but after you do that it shows your Premium. 

Just now, slade99 said:

Did you apply your code on the NCsoft website? Which is very inconvenient to have to log into a different website from the B&S one to apply a code for B&S but after you do that it shows your Premium. 

Yes, or else I would not be able to log-in, far as I know.Unless I have to enter it again since CB.

2 minutes ago, Luua said:

If your code is still listed in your account page then you havn't applied it yet.    However if it makes you feel any better, I'm also someone with a master pack, my code was used and it does confirm that the premium account is active in the corner and the # still is increasing, so....

3 minutes ago, TheRiceball said:

I have been gaming for over ten years and I have never seen a queue time this bad to get into a game. 20 minutes, an hour, yes, but its been over 4 hours. This is getting beyond inconvenient.

you havent played any popular games then... AA had 10 hour queues, FFXIV had 5+ hour queues, every WoW xpac has had full servers/queues.... that only 3 mmos. BnS has been highly anticipated so queue times shouldve been expected. Sit back, enjoy the queue, or try another server. im on mushin, sitting in queue atm, timer is 34 minutes, down from 45.

Honestly, I'm not upset about Queues.  Regardless of how much I paid.  I'm upset that I was in the game, crashed because of a Game Bug, and now I am punished 1hr for something I had no control over.  

Simple Fix: Give Premium Members a GRACE PERIOD when DCing of just 5 minutes.  We WERE in the game, until the game went down on us.  The least you can do is let us get back in without further penalties.

I don't have an issue with the queue times personally, I do however have an issue with the fact every time it changes from "Queued and waiting to be connected..." to "Connecting..." it automatically disconnects you and you have to queue for another hour+ just to be disconnected yet again. All of this because of the cutscene blackscreen issue, which in itself shouldn't even be happening.

Archived