Relic System for North America Broken and Unsuable since October Patch - Fix NEEDS Priority

Veru

It will be two whole months that the Relic system is not working for the North America region. The system is not working since the following patch.

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/11580/sanguine-abyss-full-patch-notes-october-2023

With the introduction of Sanguine Abyss, the dungeon is meant to be cleared, under normal game play, using the new Relic system and the stats gained from it.

While the system is working fine for European region, it's completely broken for North America and we need a fix ASAP. This really needs priority. You introduced a dungeon that doesn't have a vital corresponding system working. This is equivalent to if insignias suddenly become unusable; it's an integral part of the game now.

The bug consists of the relics not being stored properly in the relic management window. When you put in a relic into the relic storage, it completely disappears and cannot be slotted into the system. Players are missing vital stats from this system not working. Players are able to get relic jars and open them but cannot use the relics.

mgzDhxZ.png

I suggest North American players also put in support tickets regarding this. It's really not acceptable that this isn't fixed yet and almost as unacceptable as the marketplace being down a three weeks some patches ago. Integral parts of a live service game should not be broken weeks or months with silence from the ones managing this region.

They're too busy making "Neo" so players have to rebuy all the cosmetics they already bought to care whether the game works or not. You may ask "what happens when Neo doesn't work either for the same reasons?" and in response I'm hear to announce the exciting new Blade & Soul game "Neo Neo".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 12/27/2023 at 1:38 AM, willietrom said:

They're too busy making "Neo" so players have to rebuy all the cosmetics they already bought to care whether the game works or not. You may ask "what happens when Neo doesn't work either for the same reasons?" and in response I'm hear to announce the exciting new Blade & Soul game "Neo Neo".

This made me chuckle. lol
Too real.

I do wonder how NC America plans to ever run the Neo server when the main server is barely functional and severely outdated in terms of basic game functions like the daily dash giving ANTIQUED items. On top of them still trying to sell outdated or overpriced materials in the store when they do bundles, like the pet gem bundles containing tiers so old, that not even the free options in the game give those tiers out anymore. They're perfectly capable of "updating" the game to nerf HM Coin amounts of places like Sanctum and "updating" to give less HM Coin to the 3rd place in ranking in comparison to ranks 4-6. lol

But when players ask for old outfits to return via updates in F10 so they can buy them, it's all crickets here.
And returning players that magically forgot they're dealing with NC are going to get a "nice" surprise in the future playing Neo or if they come back to play the retail server.

Personally, I think the relics in North America are broken on purpose and the company does not like dealing with the Western region because of certain "self inflicted issues" this region has created. But NC should take responsibility for it instead of this immature lack of care, which I personally find as immature as the players creating the "issues". There is a long history of this company punishing the entire player base instead of case by case basis when issues arise. We'll see if it goes 3 months being broken by next week!

Edited by Veru

Posted (edited)
On 12/22/2023 at 6:54 PM, MrFluffyBunny said:

Lots of people sent in tickets for this too and nothing has been done or talked about

Keep sending them. Keep being annoying about it.
I don't really interact with this community anymore (I still play the game daily though) but when I used to, people would just give up and not do anything and not come on the forums and talk about it. So I assumed this is still the case. I keep hearing here and there that some tickets had been sent but as that can be a game of telephone with no source, it's why I said people should send them.

This is what the company is PAID to do. They're paid to keep the server running and bug free and if the job is not being done for months, it's completely justified to keep sending in tickets if it's not fixed. No official communication has been given regarding the system being broken this long, so I do consider it as the job not being done. Proper communication is something they are also not doing.

Edited by Veru