Is Cold Storage and HM quest having a bug?

SkinWhite

I am now stuck in my Soul Boost because I can't take the daily quest for Cold Storage and Heaven's Mandate. Its says " Unable to accept - THE PATH OF DARK ARTS - Not completed " can someone help me on this? I already done all my MAIN QUEST. Currently, I'm on Chapter 11 " Wait for more information " What quest should be done to get the daily Cold Storage and HM quest for SB?

Or did I skip an important blue quest to get the daily quest for both CS and HM?

Your help is highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HM would unlock after you finished the corresponding part of the story. BEWARE you can do dailies starting level 60 but might only see some story quests in your HM levels 11+

as for CS I cannot really pinpoint when we would get the chance to. Since Mane is a part of BloodShade or rather the cheap version of it, after pirates in story you most likely should unlock that too.

side note (unconfirmed): try running all dungeons at the docks. BSH didnt give a quest either unless you had certain quests finished, so maybe its like that. I dont own any character to test this though.

• Thanks 1